Vampire: Bloodlines unpacking question

Last response: in Video Games
March 21, 2005 11:28:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.vampire.the.masquerade,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

to add new skins to current models (naked heather) it was suggested that I
unpack all VPK files, having done this I cant load previous saves, I get a
CTD stating "compression error reading from disk". yet if I create a new
game all is ok. I'm on my way to Hollywood now and I don't want to start all
over again from scratch. is there a way to fix my save game to play with all
the textures in folders instead of the traditional vpk files?

--
C:\WINDOWS\RUN C:\WINDOWS\CRASH C:\COMPUTER\DIE

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:28:25 PM

Highlandish wrote:
> to add new skins to current models (naked heather) it was suggested that I
> unpack all VPK files, having done this I cant load previous saves, I get a
> CTD stating "compression error reading from disk". yet if I create a new
> game all is ok. I'm on my way to Hollywood now and I don't want to start all
> over again from scratch. is there a way to fix my save game to play with all
> the textures in folders instead of the traditional vpk files?

Wow, where can I get that mod?
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:28:25 PM

Highlandish wrote:
> to add new skins to current models (naked heather) it was suggested
> that I unpack all VPK files, having done this I cant load previous
> saves, I get a CTD stating "compression error reading from disk". yet
> if I create a new game all is ok.

Sir, I thank you. I aim to print out this posting to
keep and show my girlfriend whenever she complains
that _I'm_ a pervert for playing computer games.

P.
March 21, 2005 11:28:26 PM

Paul Moloney wrote:
> Highlandish wrote:
>
>>to add new skins to current models (naked heather) it was suggested
>>that I unpack all VPK files, having done this I cant load previous
>>saves, I get a CTD stating "compression error reading from disk". yet
>>if I create a new game all is ok.
>

> Sir, I thank you. I aim to print out this posting to
> keep and show my girlfriend whenever she complains
> that _I'm_ a pervert for playing computer games.

If you are a pervert, I am too. :)
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 9:40:28 AM

Quoth The Raven "ToolPackinMama"<laura@lauragoodwin.org> in
113tp89hlfvtda@news.supernews.com
> Highlandish wrote:
>> to add new skins to current models (naked heather) it was suggested
>> that I unpack all VPK files, having done this I cant load previous
>> saves, I get a CTD stating "compression error reading from disk".
>> yet if I create a new game all is ok. I'm on my way to Hollywood now
>> and I don't want to start all over again from scratch. is there a
>> way to fix my save game to play with all the textures in folders
>> instead of the traditional vpk files?
>
> Wow, where can I get that mod?

vampireplanet

--