Brothers In Arms Download

hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to buy it ^^) thx all.

schrodinger

"1Neo" <tmoskofian@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to buy
> it ^^) thx all.

lol

In article <423f2fae$0$5384$626a14ce@news.free.fr>,
tmoskofian@hotmail.com says...
> hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to buy it ^^) thx all.

www.bestbuy.com, www.ebgames.com, www.gogamer.com, www.gamestop.com,
www.amazon.com . . . all those places and more allow you to purchace the
game.

--
Rob Berryhill

1Neo wrote:
> hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to
> buy it ^^) thx all.

Stop antagonizing sayNO2medication!

Thusly "1Neo" <tmoskofian@hotmail.com> Spake Unto All:

>hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to buy it ^^) thx all.

Sure. Try http://uch34pp1r4t3phukk.com/
If they're down, try http://www.yourmomsadirtycrackho.da.ru/
And if they've been busted too, try http://goatse.cx
I *know* they wont disappoint you.

1Neo wrote:
> hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to
> buy it ^^) thx all.

Noz.

Smart Feet wrote:
> 1Neo wrote:
>
>>hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to
>>buy it ^^) thx all.
>

> Noz.

Pez?

--
best regards, mat
np:

www.pdxshows.net

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, "1Neo" wrote:

you low scum pirate you would not ask this in our face cause we would
give you the beating of your life!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

against steam campaign
http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/

steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
http://www.steamwatch.org/

what steam does to pc gamers in a million word worth picture:
http://www.nforce.nl/forum/images/avatars/1405845568421463c26ef44.gif

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:17:54 +0000, sayNO2steam
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, "1Neo" wrote:
>
>you low scum pirate you would not ask this in our face cause we would
>give you the beating of your life!

I wonder what you want to do to people who promote steam or support
direct download of games; you've told us that both of those things are
worse than being a pirate.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

"Johnny Bravo" <baawa_knight@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:17:54 +0000, sayNO2steam
> <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, "1Neo" wrote:
>>
>>you low scum pirate you would not ask this in our face cause we would
>>give you the beating of your life!
>
> I wonder what you want to do to people who promote steam or support
> direct download of games; you've told us that both of those things are
> worse than being a pirate.

I wonder if sayNO2steam can put two and two together regarding pirates and
Steam.

Jonah Falcon

Say NO to pirates by saying YES to Steam.

Say YES to pirates by saying NO to Steam.

Jonah Falcon

"sayNO2steam" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, "1Neo" wrote:
>
> you low scum pirate you would not ask this in our face cause we would
> give you the beating of your life!
>
> --
> post made in a steam-free computer
> i said "NO" to valve and steam
>
> against steam campaign
> http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/
>
> steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
> http://www.steamwatch.org/
>
> please sign petition "Say NO! to Steam!" available at:
> http://www.petitiononline.com/nosteam/petition.html
>
> what steam does to pc gamers in a million word worth picture:
> http://www.nforce.nl/forum/images/avatars/1405845568421463c26ef44.gif

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:29:00 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> I wonder what you want to do to people who promote steam or support
>> direct download of games; you've told us that both of those things are
>> worse than being a pirate.
>
>I wonder if sayNO2steam can put two and two together regarding pirates and
>Steam.

No idea, given that HL2 was pirated within a couple of days of
release there's no telling what brain damage he could suffer.

Speaking of pirates, Silent Hunter 3 hasn't been pirated yet (at
least not according to http://www.nforce.nl/ and they are rather up to
speed on these things). They did have a SH3 entry up a few days ago,
but took it down as it was a fake. No doubt there is a bunch of fake
SH3 entries in the open P2P networks now, but given how much of that
stuff is fake in general, I don't see why anyone bothers with P2P
anymore.

Chalk up another "victory" for Starforce though, it will only
encourage other publishers to bite the bullet and buy Starforce
protection for their big name titles as long as they are willing to
deal with the extra tech support it requires.

> Speaking of pirates, Silent Hunter 3 hasn't been pirated yet (at
> least not according to http://www.nforce.nl/ and they are rather up to
> speed on these things).

Whats this entry? http://www.nforce.nl/?m=nfo&id=86992

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:29:37 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Say NO to pirates by saying YES to Steam.

Steam stopped the pirates for how long?
Oh, that's right, roughly a day and a half.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:35:48 -0700, "rlsuth" <rlsuth@comcast.net>
wrote:

>"Johnny Bravo" <baawa_knight@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Speaking of pirates, Silent Hunter 3 hasn't been pirated yet (at
>> least not according to http://www.nforce.nl/ and they are rather up to
>> speed on these things).
>

>Whats this entry? http://www.nforce.nl/?m=nfo&id=86992

Missed that, my mistake.
Guess Starforce bought them about 2.5 days then.

Don't worry though, Starforce will continue to crow about how none
of their games have been copied 1:1 yet. :)

"1Neo" <tmoskofian@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
> hey guyz, any of u can tell me where to get the full game (except to buy
> it ^^) thx all.

its just CoD, its nothing special.... just another childish game....
I just rented it...

www.shareprovider.com if youw ant it for free :)

No that i would want a cut down riped version though :(

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:29:54 GMT, Johnny Bravo

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:28:51 +1100, Digital Sheep <1@2> wrote:

>www.shareprovider.com if youw ant it for free :)
>
>No that i would want a cut down riped version though :(

A quality Bittorrent site is where it's at these days, and you won't
be getting a cut down ripped version either. :)

sayNO2steam wrote:
> the link between steam and piracy its cause steam is the first system
> in the history of pc games to actively promoting piracy
> steam forces honest and true pc gamers to resorts to piracy to play
pc
> games

I checked again on my copy of Steam/HL2 and nowhere (on screen, on the
website, on the disk or in the box) does it actively promote piracy. In
fact, as far as I can see, it is intended to try and reduce piracy.

[SNIP]
> he wanted desperately to pay to play his favorite pc game!
> he wanted to give valve full price for its game but valve didn't let
him,
> and valve made him resort to the local pirate...
> valve humiliated him by forcing him to give money to a criminal thief
> play the pc game he waited 4 long years to play, when what he wanted
is
> to reward the hard working people which created the game

I had a similar problem with Far Cry. Me and a friend both wanted to
play it, but his computer only had integrated graphics and couldn't
handle the 3d requirements of the game. he sadly replaced it on the
shelf while I bought it.

A few days later he was telling me about how good the game was. It
turned out he had been forced to pay a local criminal gang to break
into someone's house and steal their PC.

> so now sir, my question...
> will you blame your friend for doing so? will you?
> no you can't!
> you can't!

No, of course not. If you want something and you haven't got the means
to buy it legally, then of course you should break the law. If the
government/police want to stop you stealing, then they should just give
you anything you want, then you won't need to steal it.

> and who is to blame for that pirated pc game copy?
> who?
> valve!
> valve is totally to blame!
> its valve and you and nobody can't deny it!

Of course it is. Because your friend has no control over his own
actions.
Perhaps you should teach him how you are able to resist Valve and keep
control of yourself. After all, you said "NO" to Steam and Valve - why
can't your friend do the same? He must be very weak-willed (I bet he's
a console owner).

> steam promotes piracy!
> steam is the first system that actively promotes piracy!
>
> steam is a disgrace!
> steam must die!
> i'll never rest until steam is gone from pc games! never! ever!

Please have a look at your own PC games that you own. If Steam is not
in your own collection, will that be enough?

NB: You remember me saying that if you write nonsense, I will respond
with sarcasm? Well this post is exhibit A.

Chadwick wrote:
> [...]
> actions.
> Perhaps you should teach him how you are able to resist Valve and
keep
> control of yourself. After all, you said "NO" to Steam and Valve -
why
> can't your friend do the same? He must be very weak-willed (I bet
he's
> a console owner).
>

> > steam promotes piracy!
> > steam is the first system that actively promotes piracy!
> >
> > steam is a disgrace!
> > steam must die!
> > i'll never rest until steam is gone from pc games! never! ever!
>
> Please have a look at your own PC games that you own. If Steam is not
> in your own collection, will that be enough?
>

> NB: You remember me saying that if you write nonsense, I will respond
> with sarcasm? Well this post is exhibit A.

Ether101 wrote:
.... nothing. just quoted my post.

At least that's the way it looked in Google Groups.
I've seen this a few times elsewhere. Is it a Google thing?

shawk

Chadwick wrote:
> Ether101 wrote:
> .... nothing. just quoted my post.
>
> At least that's the way it looked in Google Groups.
> I've seen this a few times elsewhere. Is it a Google thing?

Looks the same through Thunderbird - musta forgot to type before send

--
I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... You've
'done it'...

On 23 Mar 2005 02:13:55 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I had a similar problem with Far Cry. Me and a friend both wanted to
>play it, but his computer only had integrated graphics and couldn't
>handle the 3d requirements of the game. he sadly replaced it on the
>shelf while I bought it.
>
>A few days later he was telling me about how good the game was. It
>turned out he had been forced to pay a local criminal gang to break
>into someone's house and steal their PC.

LOL.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:54:26 +0000, sayNO2steam
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

Argument through putting your fingers in your ears and screaming
"LALALALALALALA" at the top of your voice.

That must have really impressed the teachers at the university.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Johnny Bravo <baawa_knight@yahoo.com> looked up from reading the
say:
>On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:51:23 +0000, sayNO2steam
><sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
>>look at this example
><snip extremely stupid example>
>
> None of my friends are so brain dead as to actually wait four years
>for a game to come out without finding out at least the requirements
>to run the game.
>
> I know you're a complete moron, but you are far, far below the norm.

You know - having gone back and actually read his post - I find it very
telling that in his "example" he wouldn't simply have his "friend" bring
his machine over and access the net using his (Difool's) internet
connection.
In fact, since difool has said many times he's on dialup, he could just
go over to his "friend's" house and dial in to his ISP and let his
"friend" register HL2 that way.

I think we're finally getting at the meat of the matter though, he's
justifying stealing HL2 on the grounds that Valve are somehow evil for
using Steam to limit his access to this "necessity of life".
Says a lot for his anti-piracy rants, when he comes out with nonsense
like this _justifying_piracy_ as long as it's pirating from valve.

Lets sum up.

Buy games immediately at release to be a "True PC gamer", which he
claims to be, yet he only buys budgetware and years old bargain bin
games.
Claims to be Anti-pirate, yet now blames Valve if someone pirates HL2.
Claims everything related to consoles are evil, yet he plans to buy
console ports.

He's not just a loon, he's a loon with MPD.
[Now if only the one who DOESN'T want to spew on usenet would take
control.]

He reminds me the most of those crazy street people who walk around
making odd noises and talking to themselves.

He must have the first cardboard box in his alley with a phone line.

Ah-HAH, that's why he's concerned about the packaging, he plans to open
out those boxes and use them to patch the holes in his abode.

Xocyll