Cant find the Halo Costume Edition Product key! pleas Help..

Ok can somebody help me!? Im like fond of Halo..so i live in place where
you cant buy the halo games in the store! So I downloaded Halo Costume
Edition and i dont have a Somekind of Product Key.

If I instatll the Halo, it will be asking like this: In the boxes
below,type your 25-character Product Key << so i want to know who is going
to help my with that part!

Joseph Bernard via GamesKB.com wrote:
> Im like fond of Halo..so i live in place where you cant buy the halo
games in the store!

If you're that fond of the game, why did you choose to live in a place
where you can't buy it?

Thank God for mail order and online shopping.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, "Joseph Bernard via GamesKB.com" wrote:

you downloaded an illegal pirated stolen copy of halo! that is a crime!
please delete immediately the files you have downloaded from your pc!

if you don't have a pc game retail store near by you must resort to
other means but never stealing! never resort to crime! never!

i would try and help you more but i smell rotten and i bet you are a
lying low scum thief! so go away before we call the authorities!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

against steam campaign
http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/

steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
http://www.steamwatch.org/

what steam does to pc gamers in a million word worth picture:
http://www.nforce.nl/forum/images/avatars/1405845568421463c26ef44.gif

TRENDING THREADS