T720G help needed for setting wallpaper and ringtone.

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Cell Phones
  • Wallpaper
Last response: in Brands
May 4, 2004 2:33:08 AM

Hello fellow Motorola cell phone users, I bought 2 new T720G cell phones
and was just wondering if someone can help me set up the wallpapers and
ringtones. The manual is not too good at helping newbies at this.

Thanks again.

More about : t720g needed setting wallpaper ringtone

May 4, 2004 7:41:21 AM

"FreeBSDop" <freebsd@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> Hello fellow Motorola cell phone users, I bought 2 new T720G cell phones
> and was just wondering if someone can help me set up the wallpapers and
> ringtones. The manual is not too good at helping newbies at this.
>
> Thanks again.

You just go to the main menu and go to the media center then picture viewer
for screensavers and backgrounds, pick one you like and hit the center
softkey and then Set As Wallpaper or screensaver. For ringtones go to
Ringstyles, up on the circle key is default. then pick what style you want,
loud, soft, etc, once that is done go to loud detail right below it and
pick an option to change, the rest is simple.
When you want to play more with the phone, get a usb data cable and go to
www.freewebs.com/siteofhimself
Anonymous
May 4, 2004 7:41:22 AM

Awesome, thanks for the help, cool website BTW.

Anybody wrote:
> "FreeBSDop" <freebsd@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Hello fellow Motorola cell phone users, I bought 2 new T720G cell phones
>>and was just wondering if someone can help me set up the wallpapers and
>>ringtones. The manual is not too good at helping newbies at this.
>>
>>Thanks again.
>

> You just go to the main menu and go to the media center then picture viewer
> for screensavers and backgrounds, pick one you like and hit the center
> softkey and then Set As Wallpaper or screensaver. For ringtones go to
> Ringstyles, up on the circle key is default. then pick what style you want,
> loud, soft, etc, once that is done go to loud detail right below it and
> pick an option to change, the rest is simple.
> When you want to play more with the phone, get a usb data cable and go to
> www.freewebs.com/siteofhimself

May 5, 2004 7:29:54 AM

Thanks, glad to help

!