FS Ghost Recon & Mission Pack: Desert Siege (2 PC games)

Hi everyone.

I am selling the combined game and mission pack for Ghost Recon. The
mission pack is Desert Siege. The games are brand new and sealed and
are designed for PC compatible computers. If you like 3D shooters with
tactical elements, this is the game to get.

Here is the eBay link if you are interesting in bidding on this item,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5762912129

Thanks for taking the time to look at my message :)

Andrew

On 23 Mar 2005 19:05:29 -0800, "ace942" <ace942@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Thanks for taking the time to look at my message :)

Thanks for taking the time to spam this group. *plonk*

PC compatible computers.Oh.I've got one of those.