Killzone

Heard a few friends raving about this PS2 game and saw it myself
tonight. It does look like a great game. I'm about to google but
anyone know if its coming to PC? Like Riddick this may be one of the
few games that could port well.

--
I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... You've
'done it'...

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:51:48 +0100, Shawk <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses>
    wrote:

    >Heard a few friends raving about this PS2 game and saw it myself
    >tonight. It does look like a great game. I'm about to google but
    >anyone know if its coming to PC? Like Riddick this may be one of the
    >few games that could port well.

    I don't think it is coming to PC, but I disagree with you about its
    quality. I bought it for my PS2 for the good reviews, but it is quite
    poor FPS game in PC standards. Graphics are so-so, gameplay is rather
    weak (more of a shooting gallery type), levels seem to be very linear
    and small. I don't like it that much, overhyped game.

PC gaming PlayStation Games Video Games