Best Bluetooth USB adapter for v600?

Last response: in Brands
May 6, 2004 9:53:24 PM

Anybody have a suggestion for a good reasonably priced
Bluetooth USB adapter that works with the v600? I'm
about to get the Cingular v600.

Thanks, Daniel

| danielmbarton@yahoo.com |
May 7, 2004 12:23:12 AM

I bought 2 like this for 10 bucks apiece on ebay and they work perfectly
with both my v600 and my wife's t610:

From:D aniel Barton
danielmbarton@yahoo.com

> Anybody have a suggestion for a good reasonably priced
> Bluetooth USB adapter that works with the v600? I'm
> about to get the Cingular v600.
>
> Thanks, Daniel

>> danielmbarton@yahoo.com |
May 7, 2004 4:23:36 PM

I bought a MSI BToes adapter for £15

Search on www.kelkoo.co.uk for "USB Bluetooth Dongle"
May 7, 2004 9:02:10 PM

I got a iogear gbu201 bt dongle from compusa for $29 and it works
great between my v600 and pc and mac
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 4:11:18 AM

Daniel Barton wrote:

> Anybody have a suggestion for a good reasonably priced
> Bluetooth USB adapter that works with the v600? I'm
> about to get the Cingular v600.

Has anybody ever tried the Linksys USBBT100? It looks like
a decent adapter and has a 100 meter range.

http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&sci...

Once you have it setup is it possible to have the phone
automatically synch itself when you are in proximity of the
PC? What I'd like is the following to happen:

- Synch phone contacts with Outlook or Outlook Express
- Synch files including any photos taken
- Synch calendar & e-mail from Outlook or Outlook Express

Thanks, Daniel

| danielmbarton@yahoo.com |
May 10, 2004 3:30:35 AM

Just ordered one :)