V600 and Bluetooth

I finally figured out how to send video, audio, and photos to other phones
over Bluetooth (no thanks to the waste of a manual), but is there any way to
send text messages over Bluetooth too? This would be a lot more useful than
sending files. I have looked everywhere and can not find the answer, so I
guess it is no, but I just want someone to confirm for me. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about v600 bluetooth

    Lathan wrote:
    > I finally figured out how to send video, audio, and photos to other phones
    > over Bluetooth (no thanks to the waste of a manual), but is there any way to
    > send text messages over Bluetooth too? This would be a lot more useful than
    > sending files. I have looked everywhere and can not find the answer, so I
    > guess it is no, but I just want someone to confirm for me. Thanks

    As bluetooth as implemented on V series phones has a nominal maximum
    range of 10 metres, why don't you just tell the person what you would
    like to say

    How do you send these things via bluetooth?
    "Dave" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Lathan wrote:
    > > I finally figured out how to send video, audio, and photos to other
    phones
    > > over Bluetooth (no thanks to the waste of a manual), but is there any
    way to
    > > send text messages over Bluetooth too? This would be a lot more useful
    than
    > > sending files. I have looked everywhere and can not find the answer, so
    > > guess it is no, but I just want someone to confirm for me. Thanks
    > >

    > As bluetooth as implemented on V series phones has a nominal maximum
    > range of 10 metres, why don't you just tell the person what you would
    > like to say

Motorola Bluetooth