V600 and Bluetooth

Last response: in Brands
May 7, 2004 10:02:34 AM

I finally figured out how to send video, audio, and photos to other phones
over Bluetooth (no thanks to the waste of a manual), but is there any way to
send text messages over Bluetooth too? This would be a lot more useful than
sending files. I have looked everywhere and can not find the answer, so I
guess it is no, but I just want someone to confirm for me. Thanks

More about : v600 bluetooth

May 9, 2004 12:29:30 AM

Lathan wrote:
> I finally figured out how to send video, audio, and photos to other phones
> over Bluetooth (no thanks to the waste of a manual), but is there any way to
> send text messages over Bluetooth too? This would be a lot more useful than
> sending files. I have looked everywhere and can not find the answer, so I
> guess it is no, but I just want someone to confirm for me. Thanks

As bluetooth as implemented on V series phones has a nominal maximum
range of 10 metres, why don't you just tell the person what you would
like to say
May 9, 2004 7:56:51 PM

How do you send these things via bluetooth?

!