MN-700 Connection Issues

Alan

I use the MN-700 and have talked to the customer support
guys in India for 3 days trying to resolve my issue:

I switched to the WPA encryption on the wireless router,
since then I will connect but after several minutes the
internet connection is no longer available, but the
computer is still connected, with good signal strength, to
the router. If I reboot the computer, nothing changes.
The only way to fix the problem is to go into the network
managment page and reset the router. After a reset the
wireless laptop is able to connect again. However, after
several minutes, the problem begins again. I did not have
this problem using WEP encryption, so it appears to be
isolated to the new level of encryption. How can I resolve
this problem?

are you running XP SP2 RC1?

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:35:53 -0700, "Alan"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

I am - and having this same exact issue. XP Pro srv pack
2 ... what's the fix? Does this with security on base
station enabled and disabled.

there are some issues with WPA and the SP2 beta. there will either be
a fix in SP2 or in firmware for the MN700, I'm sure.

On Sun, 2 May 2004 05:47:03 -0700, "Jerry Gaetano"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist