V600 keep bluetooth connection / change password

Last response: in Brands
May 9, 2004 7:08:19 PM

When i connect my headset HS810 to my v600 and turn off the headset it can
only be reconnected (turn on) in the next few seconds. when i wait several
minutes and then turn on the headset it cannot connect. i have to make a new
connection from the v600.
is there any way to connect automatically when i turn on the headset?

how can i change the default password 0000 for the bluetooth connection?
May 11, 2004 12:34:00 AM

I found this also. The O2 shop told me that I do not need to keep Bluetooth
turned on permanently. However, that is incorrect. If you have Bluetooth
powered on permenantly then it will connect (whenever) to your headset.
Only thing is Bluetooth permantently on does reduce battery life and you may
be subject to 'toothing' - i.e. the phenomena whereby other BlT users can
'find' your phone and send you unpleasant txts!

TC

!