  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 1, 2005 1:11:10 AM

I wrote a longer message and lost the text. Abridged version:

FarCry: "Missile Attack" - get it. It's a long and somewhat tough
play.
The enemy soldiers are pretty aggressive.

HL2: Antlion_troopers - good play. If you are as slow to catch on as I
am
you'll die a LOT of times before you break the code. It can be won.
Music
and pace are frantic.

HL2: Infection. So far I haven't figured this one out. It's been a
few months since I played the HL2 campaign, so I may have forgotten
some important keyboard commands.

More about : hl2 cry maps

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 3:02:24 AM

Answering my own question. There is a trick to Infection that I had
forgotten. All I managed to do is get one room (actually two) farther
and get stumped again.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 5:09:33 AM

Orion752 wrote:
> Answering my own question. There is a trick to Infection that I had
> forgotten. All I managed to do is get one room (actually two)
farther
> and get stumped again.

Can you post links?
!