HL2 & Far Cry SP maps

I wrote a longer message and lost the text. Abridged version:

FarCry: "Missile Attack" - get it. It's a long and somewhat tough
play.
The enemy soldiers are pretty aggressive.

HL2: Antlion_troopers - good play. If you are as slow to catch on as I
am
you'll die a LOT of times before you break the code. It can be won.
Music
and pace are frantic.

HL2: Infection. So far I haven't figured this one out. It's been a
few months since I played the HL2 campaign, so I may have forgotten
some important keyboard commands.
2 answers Last reply
More about maps

    Answering my own question. There is a trick to Infection that I had
    forgotten. All I managed to do is get one room (actually two) farther
    and get stumped again.

    Orion752 wrote:
    > Answering my own question. There is a trick to Infection that I had
    > forgotten. All I managed to do is get one room (actually two)
    farther
    > and get stumped again.

    Can you post links?

PC gaming Games Video Games