Anyone here heard the new Nady RSM-2 Ribbon Mic Yet?

Last response: in Home Audio
August 20, 2004 6:07:18 PM

http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2004/RSM-2-Mic.htm...

Just in case you hadn't heard, here's a link. I think the street
price is around $329 or so. Not super cheap, so they might be made
fairly well. But, how close to the AEA...or far away...are they?
Later,
August 25, 2004 6:37:39 PM

mwood5nospam@yahoo.com (chetatkinsdiet) wrote in message news:<de2778.0408201307.15c077e0@posting.google.com>...
> street price is around $329 or so. Not super cheap, so they might be made
> fairly well. But, how close to the AEA...or far away...are they?

I too would like to hear from someone with firsthand experience of
this mic. If the motor is decent it might be worth picking one up.
I'm guessing they skimped on the transformer...which costs about 50-60
dollars to replace with a Lundahl or similar. Anyone?
!