SH3: Best target-camera in any game I know

Letting the crew finish off a surface target while I use the free-roving
camera to travel to the target and observe is just stunning! The distant
'boom', the scream of the shell ripping past me and slamming into the target
and it's final explosive demise is awesome. PLUS, the action continues under
water....... watching the ship sink down to the bottom, creaking, groaning
and spewing bubbles, to hit the bottom with a real 'under-water' bOng,
settle, and suddenly a series of internal explosions........ jaw-dropping
stuff!

Not since Jane's World War II Fighters have I seen such a good target-camera
function in a game.

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:05:43 +0200, Doug_Dread@eskom.co.za wrote:

>Letting the crew finish off a surface target while I use the free-roving
>camera to travel to the target and observe is just stunning!

You can use the < and > keys to cycle through targets, and you lock
onto them to follow their movement. Makes it really easy to watch a
target.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft