Project Snowblind..new FPS

Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
this been done
this year, yet ???.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/projectsnowblind
lots of preety good reviews....
There's a trailer but no demo yet
Luv mouse
@@@@@@@@
5 answers Last reply
More about project snowblind

    > Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
    > this been done
    > this year, yet ???.

    This was previously a Deus Ex game. I loved the two first ones (YES,
    even DX2), so I'll probably give that one a try.

    -Mickmils

    On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:19:08 +0200, "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >> Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
    >> this been done
    >> this year, yet ???.
    >
    >This was previously a Deus Ex game. I loved the two first ones (YES,
    >even DX2), so I'll probably give that one a try.

    I have heard that it is poor, and even though they tried to hide its roots by
    changing its name its origins appear to have followed it.

    "This was previously a Deus Ex game............."
    Well yes "was" ...tink its just a very basic straightforward FPS now with
    any Deus Ex type elements left out......('cept little bit for marketing
    hype!)....worth a demo-play-around I thinks....
    Luv mouse
    @@@@@@@@

    > "This was previously a Deus Ex game............."
    > Well yes "was" ...tink its just a very basic straightforward FPS now with
    > any Deus Ex type elements left out......('cept little bit for marketing
    > hype!)....worth a demo-play-around I thinks....

    I loved the Deus Ex universe. I wouldn't mind playing a shooter
    version of it, even if the graphics are poor by today's standards.

    -Moa Dragon

    trimble bracegirdle wrote:
    > Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
    > this been done
    > this year, yet ???.
    >
    > http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/projectsnowblind
    > lots of preety good reviews....
    > There's a trailer but no demo yet
    > Luv mouse
    > @@@@@@@@

    There's a decent review in PC Format (UK) this month - gave it 84%.
    Give the plusses as looking good, dynamic enemies, a physics gun, the
    pace etc. The downside is mainly that its around 9 or 10hrs of
    gameplay. It's a run and gun but does sound fun.

    --
    It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
    taming in one go.

PC gaming Games FPS Video Games