Project Snowblind..new FPS

> Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
> this been done
> this year, yet ???.

This was previously a Deus Ex game. I loved the two first ones (YES,
even DX2), so I'll probably give that one a try.

-Mickmils

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:19:08 +0200, "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
>> this been done
>> this year, yet ???.
>
>This was previously a Deus Ex game. I loved the two first ones (YES,
>even DX2), so I'll probably give that one a try.

I have heard that it is poor, and even though they tried to hide its roots by
changing its name its origins appear to have followed it.

"This was previously a Deus Ex game............."
Well yes "was" ...tink its just a very basic straightforward FPS now with
any Deus Ex type elements left out......('cept little bit for marketing
hype!)....worth a demo-play-around I thinks....
Luv mouse
@@@@@@@@

> "This was previously a Deus Ex game............."
> Well yes "was" ...tink its just a very basic straightforward FPS now with
> any Deus Ex type elements left out......('cept little bit for marketing
> hype!)....worth a demo-play-around I thinks....

I loved the Deus Ex universe. I wouldn't mind playing a shooter
version of it, even if the graphics are poor by today's standards.

-Moa Dragon

shawk

trimble bracegirdle wrote:
> Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
> this been done
> this year, yet ???.
>
> http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/projectsnowblind
> lots of preety good reviews....
> There's a trailer but no demo yet
> Luv mouse
> @@@@@@@@

There's a decent review in PC Format (UK) this month - gave it 84%.
Give the plusses as looking good, dynamic enemies, a physics gun, the
pace etc. The downside is mainly that its around 9 or 10hrs of
gameplay. It's a run and gun but does sound fun.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

TRENDING THREADS