Project Snowblind..new FPS

Last response: in Video Games
April 2, 2005 12:00:39 AM

Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
this been done
this year, yet ???.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/projectsno...
lots of preety good reviews....
There's a trailer but no demo yet
Luv mouse
@@@@@@@@

More about : project snowblind fps

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 2:19:08 AM

> Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
> this been done
> this year, yet ???.

This was previously a Deus Ex game. I loved the two first ones (YES,
even DX2), so I'll probably give that one a try.

-Mickmils
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 6:03:49 AM

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:19:08 +0200, "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
>> this been done
>> this year, yet ???.
>
>This was previously a Deus Ex game. I loved the two first ones (YES,
>even DX2), so I'll probably give that one a try.

I have heard that it is poor, and even though they tried to hide its roots by
changing its name its origins appear to have followed it.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 6:14:12 AM

"This was previously a Deus Ex game............."
Well yes "was" ...tink its just a very basic straightforward FPS now with
any Deus Ex type elements left out......('cept little bit for marketing
hype!)....worth a demo-play-around I thinks....
Luv mouse
@@@@@@@@
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 2:01:11 PM

> "This was previously a Deus Ex game............."
> Well yes "was" ...tink its just a very basic straightforward FPS now with
> any Deus Ex type elements left out......('cept little bit for marketing
> hype!)....worth a demo-play-around I thinks....

I loved the Deus Ex universe. I wouldn't mind playing a shooter
version of it, even if the graphics are poor by today's standards.

-Moa Dragon
April 2, 2005 3:13:31 PM

trimble bracegirdle wrote:
> Run around dark interiors shooting things .....how many million times has
> this been done
> this year, yet ???.
>
> http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/projectsno...
> lots of preety good reviews....
> There's a trailer but no demo yet
> Luv mouse
> @@@@@@@@

There's a decent review in PC Format (UK) this month - gave it 84%.
Give the plusses as looking good, dynamic enemies, a physics gun, the
pace etc. The downside is mainly that its around 9 or 10hrs of
gameplay. It's a run and gun but does sound fun.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.