Bluetooth Car Kit

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 11, 2004 3:31:44 AM

Does anyone have any info on the 'hard wired' Bluetooth car kits?
I am interested in one for my v600 and am considering either the
Motorola Bluetooth carkit
http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=HFW8000
or the
Parrot CK3000 bluetooth kit
http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=PAR_CK3000

Any comments on which is the best?

More about : bluetooth car kit

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 3:23:16 PM

I have used the motorola original kit paired with a nokia 6310 gsm phone
and it worked fine for about 2 months and then glitched. I removed pwr.
and reconnected and it has worked fine since. the motorola kit has its
own spaker the parrot kit has a mute output and a speaker interface to
feed the sound into the audio speakers of the stereo in your car. the
parrot kit is a little more labor on the installation Both are good
products. the parrot offers more dialing features. motorola only has 20
speed dials.
hope this helps
Rich Hawthorne
Hands-free installations NY

Paul wrote:

>Does anyone have any info on the 'hard wired' Bluetooth car kits?
>I am interested in one for my v600 and am considering either the
>Motorola Bluetooth carkit
>http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=HFW8000
>or the
>Parrot CK3000 bluetooth kit
>http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=PAR_CK3000
>
>Any comments on which is the best?

May 11, 2004 7:13:00 PM

Do you mean the Motorola will not interface with the car stereo?
I was leaning towards the Motorola thinking it will be more compatible with
the V600.

Thanks

!