Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on Win98 ???

does Splinter Cell Chaos Theory run on Windows 98... please do tell..
UBISOFT site under PC sys. requirements gives the note ".....coming soon.."
(yes really does!)
I wasted the time in downloading the demo to find it would not install ....
Luv mouse
@@@@@@

Time to upgrade that antiquated OS if you want to continue playing the
latest and greatest pc games.

More and more are coming out with absolutely no win98 support at all.

Me again....
UBI uk site in the "buy now" section gives "Supported OS : Windows® 2000/XP
(only)".....Amazon.uk sais Windows 98 & ME...
@@@@@@@@

Congrats on having the faggiest online name ever!