Software to load JAVA Games/Apps to Motorola GSM phones?

Last response: in Brands
May 12, 2004 4:36:36 PM

Does anyone know of any software that will allow you to load Java
Games/Applications to Motorola GSM phones. I have a Motorola V400 & would
like to be able to save my current apps/games to my pc and upload games/apps
from the PC to the phone.
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 3:17:26 AM

It may be different for you (I have a v525 with Bluetooth) ... but I use
Motorola Phone Tools from www.motclub.com
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 8:31:22 PM

Can you do this with usb, if so how?
"SA" <reply@group.com> wrote in message
> It may be different for you (I have a v525 with Bluetooth) ... but I use
> Motorola Phone Tools from www.motclub.com

June 7, 2004 3:26:20 AM

For the V400 i dont see any option in motorola tools to move games :(

On Thu, 13 May 2004 16:31:22 +0100, "Tony Abbey" <me@somewhere> wrote:

>Can you do this with usb, if so how?
>"SA" <reply@group.com> wrote in message
>> It may be different for you (I have a v525 with Bluetooth) ... but I use
>> Motorola Phone Tools from www.motclub.com

>-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
June 7, 2004 4:31:28 PM

Use Midway to upload games, if it is not working with MPT and PST to enable
your Java uploader on your cell if it is not already.
www.freewebs.com/siteofhimself

!