Spiderman 2 On Psp

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message
news:1112505560.fcfdf71c27bcf95b16bd8d4c05052d0b@teranews...

> do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
> like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
> if u no anything

See here: http://tinyurl.com/6e9f3

vinCe

"Video-Game-Forum" wrote

> do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
> like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
> if u no anything

Loads of people here crosspost to irrelevant groups - so I don't want to
pick on you.

But why are you discussing a comparison between a PSP game and a Nintendo DS
game on an exclusively PC Newsgroup?

Why don't you ask in some Playstation and Nintendo groups.

"Vince" <vmelia@nospamblueyonder.co.uk> looked up from reading the
say:

>"Video-Game-Forum" wrote
>
>> do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
>> like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
>> if u no anything
>
>Loads of people here crosspost to irrelevant groups - so I don't want to
>pick on you.
>
>But why are you discussing a comparison between a PSP game and a Nintendo DS
>game on an exclusively PC Newsgroup?

That's because this person isn't posting to usenet at all, they're
posting on a webforum (see the user name) that ports the newsgroup to
their forum and sticks their idiot user posts back into usenet with a
generic from name/address.

>Why don't you ask in some Playstation and Nintendo groups.

Because the web forum doesn't have those, and only lists this group as
"action".

Xocyll

vinCe

"Xocyll" wrote
> "Vince" said:

>>"Video-Game-Forum" wrote

>>> do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
>>> like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
>>> if u no anything

>>Loads of people here crosspost to irrelevant groups - so I don't want to
>>pick on you.

>>But why are you discussing a comparison between a PSP game and a Nintendo
>>DS
>>game on an exclusively PC Newsgroup?

> That's because this person isn't posting to usenet at all, they're
> posting on a webforum (see the user name) that ports the newsgroup to
> their forum and sticks their idiot user posts back into usenet with a
> generic from name/address.

That would explain Video-Game-Forum's multiple personalities.