Spiderman 2 On Psp

do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
if u no anything

--
DarkSparten
DarkSparten's Profile: http://www.video-game-forum.net/member.php?userid=223

    "Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message

    > do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
    > like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
    > if u no anything

    See here: http://tinyurl.com/6e9f3

    "Video-Game-Forum" wrote

    > do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
    > like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
    > if u no anything

    Loads of people here crosspost to irrelevant groups - so I don't want to
    pick on you.

    But why are you discussing a comparison between a PSP game and a Nintendo DS
    game on an exclusively PC Newsgroup?

    Why don't you ask in some Playstation and Nintendo groups.

    "Vince" <vmelia@nospamblueyonder.co.uk> looked up from reading the
    say:

    >"Video-Game-Forum" wrote
    >
    >> do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
    >> like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
    >> if u no anything
    >
    >Loads of people here crosspost to irrelevant groups - so I don't want to
    >pick on you.
    >
    >But why are you discussing a comparison between a PSP game and a Nintendo DS
    >game on an exclusively PC Newsgroup?

    That's because this person isn't posting to usenet at all, they're
    posting on a webforum (see the user name) that ports the newsgroup to
    their forum and sticks their idiot user posts back into usenet with a
    generic from name/address.

    >Why don't you ask in some Playstation and Nintendo groups.

    Because the web forum doesn't have those, and only lists this group as
    "action".

    Xocyll

    "Xocyll" wrote
    > "Vince" said:

    >>"Video-Game-Forum" wrote

    >>> do you know anything about the psp version of spiderman on psp is it
    >>> like the console version or is it a side scroller like the DS well post
    >>> if u no anything

    >>Loads of people here crosspost to irrelevant groups - so I don't want to
    >>pick on you.

    >>But why are you discussing a comparison between a PSP game and a Nintendo
    >>DS
    >>game on an exclusively PC Newsgroup?

    > That's because this person isn't posting to usenet at all, they're
    > posting on a webforum (see the user name) that ports the newsgroup to
    > their forum and sticks their idiot user posts back into usenet with a
    > generic from name/address.

    That would explain Video-Game-Forum's multiple personalities.

PC gaming PlayStation Games Video Games