Silent Hunter 3 community

Those of you with any interest in the game may want to check out the
SH3 forum at www.subsim.com.

In addition to info about the game, campaign issues and bug
workarounds, there's links for some nice mods that really help with
the game. Lots of undocumented features discussed too.

And the best part; no off topic rants from sayNO2steam.

:)

Remove nospam_ to reply by email

Jeff H........

Lies, All lies. Don't believe a word Difool/sayNO says.
He fears the truth!

schrodinger

"Jeff Holinski" <Holinski@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Those of you with any interest in the game may want to check out the
> SH3 forum at www.subsim.com.
>
> In addition to info about the game, campaign issues and bug
> workarounds, there's links for some nice mods that really help with
> the game. Lots of undocumented features discussed too.
>
> And the best part; no off topic rants from sayNO2steam.
>
> :)
>
> Remove nospam_ to reply by email
>
> Jeff H........

Looks like a good site - "Dangerous Waters" looks like a good game too -
have you played it?

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:30:47 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@1way.com> wrote:

>Looks like a good site - "Dangerous Waters" looks like a good game too -
>have you played it?

Haven't tried DW yet. SH3's been taking up all my gaming time lately.
I tried Fleet Command a while back and it was OK, but I like the
simplicity of WW2 combat more. Too much to deal with in the modern
sims. :)