How long till the army puts guns on it?

Real-life mecha suit.

http://neogentronyx.com/

"One Punch Mickey" <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> writes:

> Real-life mecha suit.
>
> http://neogentronyx.com/

Think it would actually have to move first..

--
Scott Streeter
ss@wpi.edu

> Think it would actually have to move first..

LOL, well the video shows it at least moving its legs. I wonder would the
software have to be as complicated as that driving the Honda Asimo robot, or
whether someone driving makes it easier.

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:54:16 +0100, "One Punch Mickey"
<fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Real-life mecha suit.
>
>http://neogentronyx.com/

When I read that, I wonder how long until it falls over and smashes
him, not using it as a weapon.