Doom 3 Graphics problems after ROE install

Wolverine

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2004

After installing Doom3: RoE, including the 1.2 update, the fireballs the
imps throw are green balls, and all enemy energy "bolts" are messed up
similarly. I'm using the 71.64 Forceware drivers on an FX 5900XT. I didn't
have this problem till the 1.2 update for Doom3 that installed with RoE. Any
ideas how to fix this?

These are the imps from the original Doom3, not the expansion pack. The
balls are solid lime green, with no texture at all.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"Wolverine" <ttman21@cox.net> wrote in message
> After installing Doom3: RoE, including the 1.2 update, the fireballs the
> imps throw are green balls, and all enemy energy "bolts" are messed up
> similarly. I'm using the 71.64 Forceware drivers on an FX 5900XT. I didn't
> have this problem till the 1.2 update for Doom3 that installed with RoE.
> Any
> ideas how to fix this?

the 'new' imps do throw green plasma balls.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"ttman21" <ttman21@cox.net> wrote in message
> These are the imps from the original Doom3, not the expansion pack. The
> balls are solid lime green, with no texture at all.

Im getting the standard imp fireballs on my 9700 with 4.12s - guess it must
be a nvidia thing. :eek:

"Wolverine" <ttman21@cox.net> wrote in message
> After installing Doom3: RoE, including the 1.2 update, the fireballs the
> imps throw are green balls, and all enemy energy "bolts" are messed up
> similarly. I'm using the 71.64 Forceware drivers on an FX 5900XT. I didn't
> have this problem till the 1.2 update for Doom3 that installed with RoE.
Any
> ideas how to fix this?

No problem here using 71.84 on a 6800GT. Try updating your drivers.