Easy Mode

"Dirty Redpool" <dirtredpooll@something.something> once tried to test me
with:

> knight37 wrote:
>> I was catching up on old Penny Arcade comics and came across this
>> one. I nearly died laughing.
>>
>> http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2005-03-04&res=l
>>
>> --
>>
>> Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
>> Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
>
> lmao yeah I loved that one

Hehe, sometimes I need to hold out for UFPM myself, lol. Like in Farcry.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Knight37 wrote:
> Hehe, sometimes I need to hold out for UFPM myself, lol. Like in
Farcry.

Far Cry isn't that bad - if you use the save-game command. Sure there
are some bits that are bloody hard - I have spent half an hour
unsuccessfully trying to pass a single point, only to clear it first
time when I come back to the game a day or two later. I'm playing on
Medium (I think that's what it's called). It says it's "challenging"
and I have to say it certainly is. But I like it that way.

My tips:
Use the binoculars frequently.
If the merc and the Trygen are fighting, stay out of sight and wait it
out.
The sniper rifle is your friend outdoors.
The shotgun is your friend indoors.
There is always another way forward apart from the obvious one.
At some points in the game you can take up position behind solid cover
and attract the mercs to come to you. You then pick them off one by one
as they approach.