Prince on Persia- Warrior within

Just got this game with my 6600gt well as Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. I
know Splinter cell should be a good game but is Prince of Persia worth
playing?
4 answers Last reply
More about prince persia warrior within

    "PRESTO" <NOONE@NOONE.NET> wrote in message
    > Just got this game with my 6600gt well as Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow.
    > know Splinter cell should be a good game but is Prince of Persia worth
    > playing?

    Funny thing was that I got both those games with my 6800 and yet Splinter
    Cell continues to say that my video card doesn't meet the minimum specs for
    the game and won't play. Prince of Persia is cool if you like some action
    platforming.

    turk
    --
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
    the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great

    "PRESTO" <NOONE@NOONE.NET> once tried to test me with:

    > Just got this game with my 6600gt well as Splinter Cell Pandora
    > Tomorrow. I know Splinter cell should be a good game but is Prince of
    > Persia worth playing?

    I don't know about Warrior Within but the Sands of Time game was superb. I
    got it on my PS2 for Christmas and couldn't stop playing it. Very cool
    action/puzzler, best since the original Tomb Raider if you ask me.
    Hopefully Warrior Within kept the high standard. If you got it for free I'd
    say it's definitely worth installing to check it out.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    Knight37 <knight37m@email.com> wrote in

    > I don't know about Warrior Within but the Sands of Time game was
    > superb. I got it on my PS2 for Christmas and couldn't stop playing it.
    > Very cool action/puzzler, best since the original Tomb Raider if you
    > ask me. Hopefully Warrior Within kept the high standard. If you got it
    > for free I'd say it's definitely worth installing to check it out.

    Assuming no changes from the Xbox version, the backstory is considerably
    more generic and the camera is a little less able. However, by and large,
    it's excellent. It is a touch more combat-oriented than Sands of Time
    (only a touch, though--still lots of jumping about), but that worked well
    for my tastes.

    Geo
    --
    George Mealer
    geo*AT*snarksoft*DOT*com

    "Alright, it's Saturday night...I have no date, a two-liter bottle
    of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's rock!" -- Philip J. Fry

    On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:55:48 -0700, "PRESTO" <NOONE@NOONE.NET> wrote:

    >Just got this game with my 6600gt well as Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. I
    >know Splinter cell should be a good game but is Prince of Persia worth
    >playing?

    It's not a GREAT game, but PoP-WW does have its moments. I did curse
    at some of the wonky camera angles at times, but on the whole I found
    it to be rather fun. Its only compared to its predecessor that it
    really fails - as many people have pointed out- the setting, music,
    dialogue and general atmosphere- aren't as good as PoP-Sands of Time.
    I wasn't that crazy about the new combat system but it is undeniably
    better than that of its predecessor (as was immediately evident to me
    when I replayed Sands of Time); on the other hand, I love the
    running'n'jumping sequences, especially the part where you have to
    "race" with the evil foozle.

    So give it a try.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games