Postal2 Share The Pain ?

I don't get it, isn't an expansion supposed to have new levels or something?
it was the same game with very few additions, have I missed something?

--
All Rights Reserved. All Wrongs Avenged.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Andrew

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:13:59 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>I don't get it, isn't an expansion supposed to have new levels or something?
>it was the same game with very few additions, have I missed something?

It is only a multiplayer expansion AFAIK, the single player is the
same.

Andrew

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:36:41 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>ah heck, I don't play multiplayer

It has bot support so can be played offline. A demo came out a few
months back which had its moments of fun, but I much prefer the SP
game so I wasn't interested in P2:STP.

vinCe

"Andrew" wrote
> "Highlandish" wrote:

>>I don't get it, isn't an expansion supposed to have new levels or
>>something?
>>it was the same game with very few additions, have I missed something?

> It is only a multiplayer expansion AFAIK, the single player is the
> same.

But bloddy excellent IMO.

Quoth The Raven "Vince"<vmelia@nospamblueyonder.co.uk> in
enT5e.45282$C12.1937@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk
> "Andrew" wrote
>> "Highlandish" wrote:
>
>>>I don't get it, isn't an expansion supposed to have new levels or
>>>something?
>>>it was the same game with very few additions, have I missed
>>>something?
>
>> It is only a multiplayer expansion AFAIK, the single player is the
>> same.
>
> But bloddy excellent IMO.

sure I had another laugh, I checked out the latest popular mod and nude
skins, killed Gary a few times I reloads, god the mall shootout is fun...

anyway, now I am going to check out apocalypse weekend. I hope that has some
new levels.

--
Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom. - (Philip Adams)

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Andrew

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:58:50 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>sure I had another laugh, I checked out the latest popular mod and nude
>skins, killed Gary a few times I reloads, god the mall shootout is fun...

I haven't tried any mods for it, are there any good ones?

Quoth The Raven "Andrew"<spamtrap@localhost.> in
uush51t6pa6j0e8j866cra9sgih4pfruv4@4ax.com
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:58:50 +1000, "Highlandish"
> <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>sure I had another laugh, I checked out the latest popular mod and
>>nude skins, killed Gary a few times I reloads, god the mall shootout
>>is fun...
>
> I haven't tried any mods for it, are there any good ones?

KW2 and Postal 2 Nudes work great, but theyre not new levels though

--
If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Andrew

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:15:02 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>KW2 and Postal 2 Nudes work great, but theyre not new levels though

Thanks I will check out KW2, the nudes patch doesn't interest me in
the slightest *cough* ;-)

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Highlandish wrote:

> I don't get it, isn't an expansion supposed to have new levels or something?
> it was the same game with very few additions, have I missed something?

I think there was one new level hidden behind some shrubbery right near
your caravan. It was supposed to be a Taliban mountain stronghold ;).

Quoth The Raven "Werner Spahl"<spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> in
Pine.LNX.4.58.0504111019430.25727@cicum1.cup.uni-muenchen.de
> On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Highlandish wrote:
>
>> I don't get it, isn't an expansion supposed to have new levels or
>> something? it was the same game with very few additions, have I
>> missed something?
>
> I think there was one new level hidden behind some shrubbery right
> near your caravan. It was supposed to be a Taliban mountain
> stronghold ;).

that tora bora map was there from the start

--
"How can you be so deaf with ears like that ?" - McCoy

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me