V525 display file

Last response: in Brands
May 16, 2004 11:11:42 PM

V525_original.display
need the file for the display on the Moto V525
any V525 display will do
its for MSS Victor.gsm but they are closed and my phone has stopped
Help please some one got a V525 and MSS to read and post the file
Myjunkmailbox@REMOVEyahoo.co.uk
nock out REMOVE the rest is Kosha
cheers Urgent

More about : v525 display file

Anonymous
May 22, 2004 7:44:58 PM

no need now
flashed the whole thing up to v600
it was quicker to find than just the display flex

!