V525 display file

V525_original.display
need the file for the display on the Moto V525
any V525 display will do
its for MSS Victor.gsm but they are closed and my phone has stopped
Help please some one got a V525 and MSS to read and post the file
Myjunkmailbox@REMOVEyahoo.co.uk
nock out REMOVE the rest is Kosha
cheers Urgent
1 answer Last reply
More about v525 display file

    no need now
    flashed the whole thing up to v600
    it was quicker to find than just the display flex
    "Big Man 7" <BiManYorks@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > V525_original.display
    > need the file for the display on the Moto V525
    > any V525 display will do
    > its for MSS Victor.gsm but they are closed and my phone has stopped
    > Help please some one got a V525 and MSS to read and post the file
    > Myjunkmailbox@REMOVEyahoo.co.uk
    > nock out REMOVE the rest is Kosha
    > cheers Urgent

Motorola Displays