wireless G BaseStation

About a week ago, the Wireless G base station decided to
turn off the top three LED indicators:
Power
Modem
Wireless

The two wired connections were still lit, so I did have
power.

I unplugged the power, waited plugged it in.
This didn't get it going.
I ended up reseting and getting the power back.
I then redid my WEP key and channel (we use 11 because
of phone interference) and turned off broadcasting.

That done, we were good for a couple of days.
Then it happened again, all three LED's were off.
I unplugged and plugged it back in and this worked.

What is making this happen? do we have a faulty AC
Adapter or something faulty inside the base station?

sounds defective. either exchange it where you purchasede it or if
beyond the exchange period, call Microsoft Product Support and work
with them on replacing it.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist