HL2 MP mods? Any are "released" yet?

Hi there

I've been away from the HL2 scene for a while and haven't
followed any HL2 modifications.

Are there any mods (single and MP) released yet that are pretty
good? Can you point me to some of them?

Also, MP mods: where can I see what modes are being most played?
Any sites gives us this information

Thanks

Ice
3 answers Last reply
More about mods released

    On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:38:31 -0400, "Frank" <NOSPAM@NOSPAM.com> wrote:

    >|Hi there
    >|
    >|I've been away from the HL2 scene for a while and haven't
    >|followed any HL2 modifications.
    >|
    >|Are there any mods (single and MP) released yet that are pretty
    >|good? Can you point me to some of them?
    >|
    >|Also, MP mods: where can I see what modes are being most played?
    >|Any sites gives us this information
    >|
    >|Thanks
    >|
    >|Ice

    http://halflife2.filefront.com/

    http://mods.moddb.com/?search=t&game=61 = 2541 MODS !

    http://dlx.gamespot.com/search/search_hybrid.html?term=Half+Life+2&orderby=s.subtype

    That should keep you busy for awhile. Make sure you check out the latest Gary's
    Mod as well. :-)

    Pluvious

    Frank wrote:
    > Hi there
    >
    > I've been away from the HL2 scene for a while and haven't
    > followed any HL2 modifications.
    >
    > Are there any mods (single and MP) released yet that are pretty
    > good? Can you point me to some of them?
    >
    > Also, MP mods: where can I see what modes are being most played?
    > Any sites gives us this information
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ice

    Hi Frank - not a big MP player so cant help direct but try
    alt.games.half-life - there are a few discussions currently around mods
    that might help you.

    --
    It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
    taming in one go.

    www.hl2ctf.com

    Jonah Falcon

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games