HL2 MP mods? Any are "released" yet?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 10, 2005 12:38:31 PM

Hi there

I've been away from the HL2 scene for a while and haven't
followed any HL2 modifications.

Are there any mods (single and MP) released yet that are pretty
good? Can you point me to some of them?

Also, MP mods: where can I see what modes are being most played?
Any sites gives us this information

Thanks

Ice

More about : hl2 mods released

April 10, 2005 4:19:17 PM

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:38:31 -0400, "Frank" <NOSPAM@NOSPAM.com> wrote:

>|Hi there
>|
>|I've been away from the HL2 scene for a while and haven't
>|followed any HL2 modifications.
>|
>|Are there any mods (single and MP) released yet that are pretty
>|good? Can you point me to some of them?
>|
>|Also, MP mods: where can I see what modes are being most played?
>|Any sites gives us this information
>|
>|Thanks
>|
>|Ice

http://halflife2.filefront.com/

http://mods.moddb.com/?search=t&game=61 = 2541 MODS !

http://dlx.gamespot.com/search/search_hybrid.html?term=...

That should keep you busy for awhile. Make sure you check out the latest Gary's
Mod as well. :-)

Pluvious
April 10, 2005 7:43:49 PM

Frank wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I've been away from the HL2 scene for a while and haven't
> followed any HL2 modifications.
>
> Are there any mods (single and MP) released yet that are pretty
> good? Can you point me to some of them?
>
> Also, MP mods: where can I see what modes are being most played?
> Any sites gives us this information
>
> Thanks
>
> Ice

Hi Frank - not a big MP player so cant help direct but try
alt.games.half-life - there are a few discussions currently around mods
that might help you.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

www.hl2ctf.com

Jonah Falcon
!