YOU CANT PLAY ALEX NAKED!!

i saw yuo pervs wanting to se alex vance naked. she woodnt like that!
shw is pure and chaste and she is my girlfirend!! wood you like me to
se your girlfriend naked? why dont you pervs get your own girlfirend
to se naked!

John Lewis wrote:
> Your posts would be much easier to understand if you ran them
> through a spell-checker before posting them.....

... or used both hands to type.

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:04:49 -0600, Butter Pants
<butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote:

>i saw yuo pervs wanting to se alex vance naked. she woodnt like that!
>shw is pure and chaste and she is my girlfirend!! wood you like me to
>se your girlfriend naked? why dont you pervs get your own girlfirend
>to se naked!

Your posts would be much easier to understand if you ran them
through a spell-checker before posting them.....

John Lewis

Thusly john.dsl@verizon.net (John Lewis) Spake Unto All:

>>i saw yuo pervs wanting to se alex vance naked. she woodnt like that!
>>shw is pure and chaste and she is my girlfirend!! wood you like me to
>>se your girlfriend naked? why dont you pervs get your own girlfirend
>>to se naked!
>
>Your posts would be much easier to understand if you ran them
>through a spell-checker before posting them.....

But that would defeat the whole purpose of alias "Butter Pants".

Quoth The Raven "Butter Pants"<butterpants@hotmail.com> in
pimj51tp15q76eg8coese8vsej1kf9r42m@4ax.com
>i saw yuo pervs wanting to se alex vance naked. she woodnt like that!
> shw is pure and chaste and she is my girlfirend!! wood you like me to
> se your girlfriend naked? why dont you pervs get your own girlfirend
> to se naked!

now i wanna see u nekkid

--
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Chadwick wrote:

> John Lewis wrote:
> > Your posts would be much easier to understand if you ran them
> > through a spell-checker before posting them.....
>
> .. or used both hands to type.

.... or had a brain.

--
DalienX

Two things, mong boy.

Firstly, you can't play Alex Vance *at all*.

Secondly, assuming you could, it would be easy for you to take off your
clothes before sitting down to play as her, therefore it would be possible
to play Alex Vance naked.

Next!

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 03:58:24 GMT, john.dsl@verizon.net (John Lewis)
wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:04:49 -0600, Butter Pants
><butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>i saw yuo pervs wanting to se alex vance naked. she woodnt like that!
>>shw is pure and chaste and she is my girlfirend!! wood you like me to
>>se your girlfriend naked? why dont you pervs get your own girlfirend
>>to se naked!
>

>Your posts would be much easier to understand if you ran them
>through a spell-checker before posting them.....

Dew knot tryst yore spiel choker too fine awl mistaken.

A spell checker is no substitute for an education. :)

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft