bf1942 question from a newbie

I also asked this over at alt.bf1942. While it isn't a dead newsgroup,
it is going days without posts, and since this is a pretty basic
question, please bear with me as I post here as well. Thanks much.

Hi, I just bought the "anthology" pack, after playing the single player
mission from the "Secret Weapons" demo. Now in the demo, I really
enjoyed playing as assault class using the Bren.
Now that I have the game though, I've played thru several of the single
player maps, allied side, and when I choose assault class I end up with
the Thompson every time. What happened to the Bren and the BAR? I hate
the Thompson, quite frankly. Is there some way to change the weapon used

for each class, for single and multiplayer?
thanks in advance...

> for each class, for single and multiplayer?
> thanks in advance...

Short answer, no. The game has different weapons loadouts for the same
class, depending on the map and whether you're playing multi or single. You
can't change it.

--
Tweek

TRENDING THREADS