RED DEAD REVOLVER FOR THE PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are there any plans to release "Red Dead Revolver" for the PC? I
thought this was being considered at one time. We really need a good
Western game for the PC. Tha last good one was "Outlaws" and that was
years ago.

Andrew

On 12 Apr 2005 04:17:22 -0700, gcollins@magma.ca (Xlegion) wrote:

>Are there any plans to release "Red Dead Revolver" for the PC? I
>thought this was being considered at one time. We really need a good
>Western game for the PC. Tha last good one was "Outlaws" and that was
>years ago.

What about Dead Mans Hand?

> On 12 Apr 2005 04:17:22 -0700, gcollins@magma.ca (Xlegion) wrote:
>
>>Are there any plans to release "Red Dead Revolver" for the PC? I
>>thought this was being considered at one time. We really need a good
>>Western game for the PC. Tha last good one was "Outlaws" and that was
>>years ago.
>
> What about Dead Mans Hand?

He did say "Tha last good one"...

JSS

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:32:08 GMT, Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote:

>On 12 Apr 2005 04:17:22 -0700, gcollins@magma.ca (Xlegion) wrote:
>
>>Are there any plans to release "Red Dead Revolver" for the PC? I
>>thought this was being considered at one time. We really need a good
>>Western game for the PC. Tha last good one was "Outlaws" and that was
>>years ago.
>
>What about Dead Mans Hand?

I bought this game (Dead Mans Hand) since it was only about $20 and I
had the urge to strap on a peace maker and sling some lead in the old
west.

I got my $ worth out of it. But its no Call of Duty or HL2 though.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/deadmanshand

On 12 Apr 2005 04:17:22 -0700, gcollins@magma.ca (Xlegion) wrote:

>We really need a good
>Western game for the PC.

Well this won't help you then because RDR is a really *lousy* Western
game. RDR could be a million times better than it is and still not
kiss Outlaws' toes, because a million times nuthin' is still nuthin'.

Jamrock

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2009
I heard GUN was alright, haven't played it yet although I have it.

I'm sure RDR will be released for the PC just like every other Rockstar game. Waiting for that official announcement though...