Chaos Theory - What's with Sam's Eyes!!

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

I like the SC games. I loved the first one, liked the 2nd one okay (felt
really flat to me), and we're back on track with Chaos Theory. However, I
HATE what they did with Sam's face! Yes, overall the graphics in the CT are
the best yet (the shimmer on his wetsuit as he stops by the med kit in one
part of the demo made my jaw drop), but Sam's new BUG EYES . . . well . . .
"bug" the hell out of me. Looks like they stuck a manaquin head and face on
the most realistic-looking/moving bodies ever. It looks like he's either
scared to death or trying to push out a big one. Has anyone else noticed
this?

jake

"Jake" <jake@yahoo.com> wrote in news:XgR6e.681$Lk1.317
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

> r. It looks like he's either
> scared to death or trying to push out a big one.

ROFL

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Jake wrote:
> I like the SC games. I loved the first one, liked the 2nd one okay (felt
> really flat to me), and we're back on track with Chaos Theory. However, I
> HATE what they did with Sam's face! Yes, overall the graphics in the CT are
> the best yet (the shimmer on his wetsuit as he stops by the med kit in one
> part of the demo made my jaw drop), but Sam's new BUG EYES . . . well . . .
> "bug" the hell out of me. Looks like they stuck a manaquin head and face on
> the most realistic-looking/moving bodies ever. It looks like he's either
> scared to death or trying to push out a big one. Has anyone else noticed
> this?

That wet suit is a little too tight! ;-)