Want to work in VIDEO GAMES?

Hi there,

My name is michael. I am the editor of egamez.tk. I am currently the
only member of staff at egamez and am looking for some help in writing
the articles. If you would are interested in writing revews, previews,
editorials, news articles... etc or know of someone who might be, then
please please please contact me.

Thank you,

Michael
www.egamez.tk

--
webangel01
webangel01's Profile: http://www.video-game-forum.net/member.php?userid=244

shawk

Video-Game-Forum wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> My name is michael. I am the editor of egamez.tk. I am currently the
> only member of staff at egamez and am looking for some help in writing
> the articles. If you would are interested in writing revews, previews,
> editorials, news articles... etc or know of someone who might be, then
> please please please contact me.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michael
> www.egamez.tk

Did have a quick look Mike but half way down the page the green text was
giving me a headache. Might just be me but you 'may' have to
reconsider some design issues as well as look for contributors.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

schrodinger

> Video-Game-Forum wrote:
>> Hi there, My name is michael. I am the editor of egamez.tk. I am
>> currently the
>> only member of staff at egamez and am looking for some help in writing
>> the articles. If you would are interested in writing revews, previews,
>> editorials, news articles... etc or know of someone who might be, then
>> please please please contact me.
>>
>> Thank you, Michael
>> www.egamez.tk
>>

> Did have a quick look Mike but half way down the page the green text was
> giving me a headache. Might just be me but you 'may' have to reconsider
> some design issues as well as look for contributors.
>
> --

Yikes. It's a bit ugly, for sure.

Shawk <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:
>Video-Game-Forum wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> My name is michael. I am the editor of egamez.tk. I am currently the
>> only member of staff at egamez and am looking for some help in writing
>> the articles. If you would are interested in writing revews, previews,
>> editorials, news articles... etc or know of someone who might be, then
>> please please please contact me.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Michael
>> www.egamez.tk
>>

>Did have a quick look Mike but half way down the page the green text was
>giving me a headache. Might just be me but you 'may' have to
>reconsider some design issues as well as look for contributors.

Green on black is the easiest on the eyes but it's too dark.

Video-Game-Forum <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in

> My name is michael. I am the editor of egamez.tk. I am currently the
> only member of staff at egamez and am looking for some help in writing
> the articles. If you would are interested in writing revews, previews,
> editorials, news articles... etc or know of someone who might be, then
> please please please contact me.
>
> Michael
> www.egamez.tk

Do you actually have any content there? I didn't see anything except some
"news" about Xbox Live being launched.

Umm, also I agree with others, the dark green on black is hard to read. I
recommend using a brighter foreground font if you're going to use a black
background. Like a lime green instead of dark green.

Will you send me free games if I write a review?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.