Clarence Kane contact info...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have a phone number or other contact info handy for Clarence
Kane? And is he still working on RCA ribbon mics?

I don't imagine he's getting any younger...

bruce seifried
eclair engineering

<< Does anyone have a phone number or other contact info handy for Clarence
Kane? And is he still working on RCA ribbon mics? >>

I'm not sure if this number is any good anymore but you can try it: 609
589-6186. If the number is no good, try information on ENAK in Pitman, New
Jersey.

> Does anyone have a phone number or other contact info handy for Clarence
> Kane? And is he still working on RCA ribbon mics?

This is off the Enak web site:

420 Carew Ave. Pitman, NJ 08071
Phone (856) 589-6186 / Email - info@enakmic.com

--
Chris White, Freelance Advertising Writer & Voice Overs*
Email: chris@chriswhite.com Web: www.chriswhite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS