Hp Envy Stuttering Problems after full Factory Restore

Mofomeeks

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012
I had my Hp Envy 14-1150ca laptop sent away to HP by futureshop for repairs. They replaced the hard drive. I now have an issue i have never had before, EVER. My audio and video stutter, online and offline. I dont understand the problem and i have up to date drivers (according to hp and windows update, hard to trust them now :fou: ) Anyways i was wondering if the community could help me with this problem? I trust you guys way more than HP :D

Usually it's the mobo damaged by overheating (integrated audio device).

If you plug in earphone does it shutter ?

If it's still under warranty, take it back and hopefully resolves the problem.

Maybe for the 1st repair they say it's a hard drive problem but then maybe it was a mobo problem and changed it for a used one that had audio problem....

Mofomeeks

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012

Ya it stutters with headphones, and I know for sure this is my laptop they gave back because it has the same dents and such as before, I was hoping I didn't have to give it back to them... If there is this many problems shouldn't they replace it?

Mofomeeks

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012

Well I don't have the money for an entire new laptop... Will hp replace it for free because it's under warranty? Or any other deals?

Mofomeeks

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012

So all i have to ask them is to replace it? that would be awesome, and too easy :) WIll it actually work?