graphics similar to riddick and doom3

JB

Which games have similar graphics to Doom3 and Riddick -- as in, normal
mapping and specular lighting and all that other stuff. Is there anything
out now that comes close, or what's on the horizon? I'm more of a fan of the
Riddick approach with a lot of shadows and stark lighting, as opposed to the
tighter (or maybe even more realistic) graphics in say HL2 and Far Cry.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:38:09 -0600, "JB"
<jbrandonbbremove@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Which games have similar graphics to Doom3 and Riddick -- as in, normal
>mapping and specular lighting and all that other stuff. Is there anything
>out now that comes close, or what's on the horizon? I'm more of a fan of the
>Riddick approach with a lot of shadows and stark lighting, as opposed to the
>tighter (or maybe even more realistic) graphics in say HL2 and Far Cry.

Splinter Cell would probably come the closest.