Pariah MP demo

It's out -- I'm DL'ing from Fileplanet, but I'm sure you can find plenty of
mirrors.

Jonah Falcon

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Jonah Falcon wrote:

> >> Consolitis? Explain how.
> >>
> >> Jonah Falcon
> >
> > He may have been referring to the fact its also being released on Xbox.
>
> What a newb. I don't hear people complaining about Riddick. LMAO

I think people weren't complaining about Riddick, because it wasn't
overhyped like Doom 3 and HL2 but rather a pleasant surprise to most.
To me though, it was nothing much and a case of consolitis as well.

"Werner Spahl" <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> wrote in message

> > > He may have been referring to the fact its also being released on
Xbox.

> > What a newb. I don't hear people complaining about Riddick. LMAO
>
> I think people weren't complaining about Riddick, because it wasn't
> overhyped like Doom 3 and HL2 but rather a pleasant surprise to most.
> To me though, it was nothing much and a case of consolitis as well.
>
> --
> Werner Spahl (spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de) Freedom for
> "The meaning of my life is to make me crazy" Vorlonships

Yeah.I don't know what all the fuss was over Riddick either. Got it cheap
though.