doom 3 mod allies squadmates how to install

i didnt undersstand, can someone explain me what to do step by step, here is
thew text:
lace the Pak100.PK4 file in your Doom3/Base directory. You will need access
to your
console, many sites show you what your console is if you are unsure. Follow
the below directions
to choose which marine you wish to spawn. If you have a Pak100 already,
rename either it or this
one to something else.

"This file has a new Doom_Main.Script file so if you are running a mod which
includes one,
this will interfere with it. A fix for this is easy, however, simply rename
this zip file's
pak100.pk4 to .zip and extract everything into their predesignated folders.
Do NOT copy the
Doom_Main.script file however. Take your favorite mod's main script and add
the following:

#include "script/ai_human_marine.script"
#include "script/ai_human_marine_follower.script"

Save it, and you will be able to run multiple mods at once. Make sure they
are all under DEF
and SCRIPT folders of the base dir of your doom 3 folder. .defs go into def
and .scripts go into
script. "

Or you can use the Tin Man mod and avoid all the below. The Tin Man mod also
allows you to spawn squaddies w/different weapons and skins. Tin Man gets
the thumbs up from me!

--
Remove nospam to email
"Pantalmonium" <murmur_grim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i didnt undersstand, can someone explain me what to do step by step, here
>is thew text:
> lace the Pak100.PK4 file in your Doom3/Base directory. You will need
> access to your
> console, many sites show you what your console is if you are unsure.
> Follow the below directions
> to choose which marine you wish to spawn. If you have a Pak100 already,
> rename either it or this
> one to something else.
>
> "This file has a new Doom_Main.Script file so if you are running a mod
> which includes one,
> this will interfere with it. A fix for this is easy, however, simply
> rename this zip file's
> pak100.pk4 to .zip and extract everything into their predesignated
> folders. Do NOT copy the
> Doom_Main.script file however. Take your favorite mod's main script and
> add the following:
>
> #include "script/ai_human_marine.script"
> #include "script/ai_human_marine_follower.script"
>
> Save it, and you will be able to run multiple mods at once. Make sure
> they are all under DEF
> and SCRIPT folders of the base dir of your doom 3 folder. .defs go into
> def and .scripts go into
> script. "

Google is your friend. Google tin man. I think I got it off of fileshack.

--
> where can i download this mod ?, thanks

Filefront then, try filefront.

--