Please help me with my college report by filling this is in for me i
will be very appreciative, cheers

CHOOSE ONE which best describes you:

Gender:
_____Male
_____Female

Age: _____under 19
_____20-39
_____40-59
_____over 60

For each question, select ONE answer:

1. How often do you use the internet?
_____ Frequently
_____ Occasionally
_____ Rarely

2. How safe do you feel the Internet is? Please rate on a scale from
1-5:
(1 being not safe at ALL and 5 being completely safe)

1 2 3 4 5

3. Rate your level of concern with online security and privacy:

_____ I'm very worried about security/privacy
_____ I'm fairly concerned about security/privacy.
_____ I'm not worried about my security/privacy at all

4. Do you think it is possible to get a computer virus from reading an
E-mail?

_____ YES _____ NO _____ Not Sure

5. Do you think it is possible to get a computer virus from browsing
websites?

_____ YES _____ NO _____ Not Sure

6. How "anonymous" do you feel you are while using the Internet?
(Such as browsing the web)
_____ Completely anonymous
_____ Mostly anonymous
_____ Not anonymous at all

7. Have you ever bought anything off the Internet?
_____ YES

If YES- were you worried about your personal information (credit card
numbers, social security number, address, etc.) being stolen?

_____ Very concerned
_____ Quite concerned
_____ Not concerned

Will you buy off the Internet again?

_____ Yes
_____ No
_____ Not sure

_____ NO

If NO- why not?
_____ It isn't safe to buy
_____ I don't trust it completely
_____ Not interested in buying anything from the
web _____ Other. Please specify:

Andrew

On 19 Apr 2005 21:44:25 GMT, Stoned Monkey
<tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Please help me with my college report by filling this is in for me i
>will be very appreciative, cheers

Are they teaching spamming in college now?

Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> looked up from reading the entrails of the
porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>On 19 Apr 2005 21:44:25 GMT, Stoned Monkey
><tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Please help me with my college report by filling this is in for me i
>>will be very appreciative, cheers
>
>Are they teaching spamming in college now?

While I don't agree with his post - pretty lazy way to survey people,
how is posting one non-crossposted message to this newsgroup "spamming"?

Xocyll

Andrew

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:22:45 -0400, Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net>
wrote:

>While I don't agree with his post - pretty lazy way to survey people,
>how is posting one non-crossposted message to this newsgroup "spamming"?

It is OT, and if he has posted one, the chances are he has spread the
love around a bit further too.

Andrew wrote:

> It is OT, and if he has posted one, the chances are he has spread the
> love around a bit further too.

He is a regular poster so I would cut him a little slack.

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in

> Andrew wrote:
>
>> It is OT, and if he has posted one, the chances are he has spread the
>> love around a bit further too.
>
> He is a regular poster so I would cut him a little slack.

thanks

"Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Stoned Monkey wrote:
>> Please help me with my college report by filling this is in for me i
>> will be very appreciative, cheers
>>
>> CHOOSE ONE which best describes you:
>>
>> Gender:
>> __>___Male
>> _____Female
>>
>> Age: _____under 19
>> __>___20-39
>> _____40-59
>> _____over 60
>>
>> For each question, select ONE answer:
>>
>> 1. How often do you use the internet?
>> __>___ Frequently
>> _____ Occasionally
>> _____ Rarely
>>
>> 2. How safe do you feel the Internet is? Please rate on a scale
>> from 1-5:
>> (1 being not safe at ALL and 5 being completely safe)
>>
>> 1 2 3 >4 5
>>
>> 3. Rate your level of concern with online security and privacy:
>>
>> _____ I'm very worried about security/privacy
>> __>___ I'm fairly concerned about security/privacy.
>> _____ I'm not worried about my security/privacy at all
>>
>> 4. Do you think it is possible to get a computer virus from
>> reading
> an
>> E-mail?
>>
>> _____ YES ___>__ NO _____ Not Sure
>>
>> 5. Do you think it is possible to get a computer virus from
>> browsing websites?
>>
>> _____ YES ___>__ NO _____ Not Sure
>>
>> 6. How "anonymous" do you feel you are while using the Internet?
>> (Such as browsing the web)
>> _____ Completely anonymous
>> _____ Mostly anonymous
>> __>___ Not anonymous at all
>>
>> 7. Have you ever bought anything off the Internet?
>> ___>__ YES
>>
>> If YES- were you worried about your personal information (credit card
>> numbers, social security number, address, etc.) being stolen?
>>
>> _____ Very concerned
>> ___>__ Quite concerned
>> _____ Not concerned
>>
>> Will you buy off the Internet again?