Is Free Unlocking for a V600 that hard?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
May 24, 2004 9:46:02 PM

Guys,

Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my phone
for free somewhere on the net.

Thanks in advance.

Knack
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 3:43:49 AM

Nope, you are absolutely wasting your time. PERIOD

"Knack" <someone@mictosoft.com> wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my
phone
> for free somewhere on the net.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Knack

May 25, 2004 12:04:54 PM

The software is at www.moto.me.uk/

"Knack" <someone@mictosoft.com> wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my
phone
> for free somewhere on the net.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Knack

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 25, 2004 4:48:57 PM

Pauk,
What program?

Thanks

Paul wrote:
> The software is at www.moto.me.uk/
>

> "Knack" <someone@mictosoft.com> wrote in message
>
>>Guys,
>>
>>Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my
>
> phone
>
>>for free somewhere on the net.
>>
>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Knack

May 25, 2004 9:58:18 PM

Hahaha he called you Pauk! (sorry, long shift!)
"JP" <fake@fakey.net> wrote in message
> Pauk,
> What program?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul wrote:
> > The software is at www.moto.me.uk/
> >

> > "Knack" <someone@mictosoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>Guys,
> >>
> >>Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my
> >
> > phone
> >
> >>for free somewhere on the net.
> >>
> >>Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >>Knack

May 27, 2004 6:27:18 AM

All Cingular world phones (like the v400 and the v600) are sold unlocked.

"Michel" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in message
Do you have a clue what 'UNLOCKING' means ??????

Even though it's a qud-band, if the phone is locked to T-Mo, he cannot use
it with a Cingular SIM......

And no, Vxxx cannot be unlocked for free yet.....

But you can easilly find an unlock service for about 25$US
"Jiizzy anousa" <jiizzyanousa@sbc.yahho.com> wrote in message
here you go....READ READ READ...
only you do is READ first...then you will find the way...to unlock or
flash/flex...
http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=61a5ddc0...

but wait.........motorola V600 is already a quad band gsm unlock phone. you
can used it anywhere you want.
T-mobile / Cingular all worked
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 5:08:35 AM

>What does it mean when you unlock a cell phone?

When you open a plan and get a phone from lets say, tmobile, it will only work
on tmobile service even though it is the same type of phone that is used by a
few other providers such as cingular or the new att. It is locked to tmobile so
that you can not just leave tmobile and use the phone with another provider.
Tmobile gave you a cheap deal on the phone for signing up with them. They dont
want you jumping ship with "their" nice phone. So, unlocking the phone permits
the phone to be used on any compatible network provider. It usually increases
the value of the phone for selling purposes, ie ebay. Or if your contract is up
and you want to switch providers but want to keep your current phone, this is a
useful thing to do.

George
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 1:53:34 AM

If i bought or got lets say a v400 as a cingular phone and replaced it
with my Nokia 3595 on my cingular GSM service...will i be able to keep
my number?

--
sw1tched
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

lol opps, i ment i have a nokia 3595 right now and i want to replace it
with a v400.

Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...

--
sw1tched
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 6:28:27 PM

>If i bought or got lets say a v400 as a cingular phone and replaced it
>with my Nokia 3595 on my cingular GSM service...will i be able to keep
>my number?
>

>--
>sw1tched

Sure, just switch the sim card and as long as the 3595 is unlocked or set to
work on cingular, youre good to go.

George
June 12, 2004 2:47:46 AM

E-Bay :D
"sw1tched" <sw1tched.17p4a2@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> lol opps, i ment i have a nokia 3595 right now and i want to replace it
> with a v400.
>

> Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
> store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
> buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...
>

> --
> sw1tched
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

Anonymous
June 12, 2004 8:04:15 AM

>Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
>store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
>buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...

Ebay?

George
June 13, 2004 4:03:50 AM

"CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> >Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
> >store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
> >buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...
> >

> Ebay?
>
> George
Sure, you can try Ebay as well.
June 15, 2004 8:09:49 AM

They don't sell it at the BB around where I am, better sales with the
cheaper priced V300, but they are at the Rogers Wireless outlets for around
500-600 with a 2yr contract.
"sw1tched" <sw1tched.17tf52@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> does best buy sell the phone? or do they slap fees on you too
>

> --
> sw1tched
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

Anonymous
June 16, 2004 2:05:47 PM

V300 up to V600 can only be unlocked by an unlocking clip

There is no free software available!!!

If you try unlocking it with the free software there is a chance that
it will screw up your phone

Steve ;)

--
baumgi

When I see 24 Hours in a day, 24 Beers in a case I do not see
coincidence, I see providence!
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html
!