Is Free Unlocking for a V600 that hard?

Guys,

Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my phone
for free somewhere on the net.

Thanks in advance.

Knack
17 answers Last reply
More about free unlocking v600 hard

    Nope, you are absolutely wasting your time. PERIOD

    The software is at www.moto.me.uk/

    "Knack" <someone@mictosoft.com> wrote in message
    > Guys,
    >
    > Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my
    phone
    > for free somewhere on the net.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Knack

    Pauk,
    What program?

    Thanks

    Paul wrote:
    > The software is at www.moto.me.uk/
    >

    > "Knack" <someone@mictosoft.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Guys,
    >>
    >>Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my
    >
    > phone
    >
    >>for free somewhere on the net.
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >>Knack

    Hahaha he called you Pauk! (sorry, long shift!)
    "JP" <fake@fakey.net> wrote in message
    > Pauk,
    > What program?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Paul wrote:
    > > The software is at www.moto.me.uk/
    > >

    > > "Knack" <someone@mictosoft.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Guys,
    > >>
    > >>Please prove the fact that I can download some software and unlock my
    > >
    > > phone
    > >
    > >>for free somewhere on the net.
    > >>
    > >>Thanks in advance.
    > >>
    > >>Knack

    All Cingular world phones (like the v400 and the v600) are sold unlocked.

    "Michel" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in message
    Do you have a clue what 'UNLOCKING' means ??????

    Even though it's a qud-band, if the phone is locked to T-Mo, he cannot use
    it with a Cingular SIM......

    And no, Vxxx cannot be unlocked for free yet.....

    But you can easilly find an unlock service for about 25$US
    "Jiizzy anousa" <jiizzyanousa@sbc.yahho.com> wrote in message
    here you go....READ READ READ...
    only you do is READ first...then you will find the way...to unlock or
    flash/flex...
    http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=61a5ddc060119d7f147d6757f12a1118&forumid=38

    but wait.........motorola V600 is already a quad band gsm unlock phone. you
    can used it anywhere you want.
    T-mobile / Cingular all worked

    the V600 for AT&T is sold locked which is pretty strange....

    --
    strikeIII
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

    What does it mean when you unlock a cell phone?

    --
    Da_shatterer
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

    >What does it mean when you unlock a cell phone?

    When you open a plan and get a phone from lets say, tmobile, it will only work
    on tmobile service even though it is the same type of phone that is used by a
    few other providers such as cingular or the new att. It is locked to tmobile so
    that you can not just leave tmobile and use the phone with another provider.
    Tmobile gave you a cheap deal on the phone for signing up with them. They dont
    want you jumping ship with "their" nice phone. So, unlocking the phone permits
    the phone to be used on any compatible network provider. It usually increases
    the value of the phone for selling purposes, ie ebay. Or if your contract is up
    and you want to switch providers but want to keep your current phone, this is a
    useful thing to do.

    George

    If i bought or got lets say a v400 as a cingular phone and replaced it
    with my Nokia 3595 on my cingular GSM service...will i be able to keep
    my number?

    --
    sw1tched
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

    lol opps, i ment i have a nokia 3595 right now and i want to replace it
    with a v400.

    Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
    store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
    buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...

    --
    sw1tched
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

    >If i bought or got lets say a v400 as a cingular phone and replaced it
    >with my Nokia 3595 on my cingular GSM service...will i be able to keep
    >my number?
    >

    >--
    >sw1tched

    Sure, just switch the sim card and as long as the 3595 is unlocked or set to
    work on cingular, youre good to go.

    George
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    E-Bay :D
    "sw1tched" <sw1tched.17p4a2@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > lol opps, i ment i have a nokia 3595 right now and i want to replace it
    > with a v400.
    >

    > Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
    > store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
    > buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...
    >

    > --
    > sw1tched
    > http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
    http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    >Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
    >store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
    >buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...

    Ebay?

    George
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    "CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
    > >Where can I buy a v400 for cingular? I can't buy it from the cingular
    > >store because they want to put all these charges on me. Where can I
    > >buy just the phone with the travel charger etc...
    > >

    > Ebay?
    >
    > George
    Sure, you can try Ebay as well.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    does best buy sell the phone? or do they slap fees on you too

    --
    sw1tched
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

    They don't sell it at the BB around where I am, better sales with the
    cheaper priced V300, but they are at the Rogers Wireless outlets for around
    500-600 with a 2yr contract.
    "sw1tched" <sw1tched.17tf52@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > does best buy sell the phone? or do they slap fees on you too
    >

    > --
    > sw1tched
    > http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
    http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

  17. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    V300 up to V600 can only be unlocked by an unlocking clip

    There is no free software available!!!

    If you try unlocking it with the free software there is a chance that
    it will screw up your phone

    Steve ;)

    --
    baumgi

    When I see 24 Hours in a day, 24 Beers in a case I do not see
    coincidence, I see providence!
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t122697.html

Motorola