attn DoD SOURCE programmers

Liberator

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2005
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.music.rush (More info?)

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=68994&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

battle_kursk_0128.jpg

MG42 with telescopic site, you need to add this ability to the MG42,
and also rifle grenades for both sides.

Don't forget to make "text only filters" so any text typed can be used
to find a server.

Also FF on/off also filter capability.

What else can I instruct you pathetic Valve people to do to make taking
our money again?

???

Just get that telescopic site on that MG42. You'll double my kill
ability.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

<liberator@Linuxmail.org> wrote in message
> http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=68994&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45
>
> battle_kursk_0128.jpg
>
> MG42 with telescopic site, you need to add this ability to the MG42,
> and also rifle grenades for both sides.
>
> Don't forget to make "text only filters" so any text typed can be used
> to find a server.
>
> Also FF on/off also filter capability.
>
> What else can I instruct you pathetic Valve people to do to make taking
> our money again?
>
> ???
>
> Just get that telescopic site on that MG42. You'll double my kill
> ability.

try putting this on the DoD forum at steampowered.com if you want them to
read it.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.music.rush (More info?)

Hi,

In article <1113980886.411715.249120@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
<liberator@Linuxmail.org> wrote:
#http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=68994&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

#battle_kursk_0128.jpg

#MG42 with telescopic site, you need to add this ability to the MG42,
#and also rifle grenades for both sides.

That is a periscope, not a riflescope, and it mounts to the TRIPOD
FRAME, not the MG42. It also changes none of the dispersion qualities
(cone of fire) of the MG42. It is used as a spotting scope, and a fairly
low power one at that. If you were expecting to do run around and then
do fine sniping at 600 meters with it from a bipod, shoulder or hip,
forget it.

#Just get that telescopic site on that MG42. You'll double my kill
#ability.

No, it won't.

Ken.
Mail: kmarsh at charm dot net | Just say "no" to liars SCO and Soyo
WWW: http://www.charm.net/~kmarsh | Return services to local CIS offices!