Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Hello,
If you are new to these boards, or if you are just browsing. Please remember that many topics have been previously covered. It is most likely that the problem you seek has already been solved in another thread. So please use the "Search Boards" function to the left of the screen.

Thank You and I hope that the Tom's Harware Guide Community can help solve your problem.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
And dont forget you can also quickly read the FAQ, see if your question is in there!

<b>Before visiting THG i was a clueless noob. Now im still clueless, but look at my nice title!<b>

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
Applaud, jump up and slap Agent81 a high-five, right on dude! :lol: :wink: :smile:

<font color=purple><b>An average human brain weights aprox. 3lbs., but a thought weights a load.</font color=purple></b>

pr497

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
bump

:eek: <b>L <font color=red>A</font color=red> e <font color=red>T</font color=red> a <font color=red>I</font color=red> K</b> :eek:

mattburklund

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2002
I think most people do that, and I think him saying that every week is redundant, and it shows impatience with new people. It turns new people away.

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
possibly... allthough we have ample evidence that many dont. we get tired too of answering exactly the same basic question over and over.

<b>Due to Customer Complaints this sig has been withdrawn from public use. Thankyou. :lol: </b>

mattburklund

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2002
I understand that that would be tiring, Why do you feel that you have to answer those questions? It saves so much time and effort on everybodys side just to ignore them, and let someone else answer it.

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
How does searching before you post turn away new people? Oh i get it. When they search they find the thread with their answer so they don't have to register to post a new thread and then in turn that turns away new THGC members. Guys it's was a polite statement asking people to use the search function.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

mattburklund

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2002
I know I do too, I am currently building two top of the line computers, so I can give them away. I like helping people too, and I didnt mean for everyone to ignore those quesions, Just those that are tired of answering them. Take a brreakk,If I know the answer I will give it, but I still have alot to learn. Now you got me paranoid about asking any question.
Any way, Thanks for all your help! This is a great site. I appreciate you and all the guys.

Toejam31

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
*BUMP*

Toejam31

<font color=red>First Rig:</font color=red> <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=17935" target="_new"><font color=green>Toejam31's Devastating Dalek Destroyer</font color=green></A>
<font color=red>Second Rig:</font color=red> <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=15942" target="_new"><font color=green>Toey's Dynamite DDR Duron</font color=green></A>

<font color=purple>"Some push the envelope. Some just lick it. And some can't find the flap."</font color=purple>