Microsoft wireless router

Ron

I can't connect to my company vpn through the router but
when i disconnect the router and go straight into my cable
modem i can connect to my vpn, what could be the problem?

there are some folks having problems using VPN over the MN700. What
VPN client do you use?

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:57:34 -0700, "Ron"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am also having the same problem with my VPN1 Securemote
software? Is this the information you are looking for to
help?

Bob

give product support a call on this, I don't have any workarounds on
this one --

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist