Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Hello,
If you are new to these boards, or if you are just browsing. Please remember that many topics have been previously covered. It is most likely that the problem you seek has already been solved in another thread. So please use the "Search Boards" function to the left of the screen.

Thank You and I hope that the Tom's Harware Guide Community can help solve your problem.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

pr497

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
bump

:eek: <b>L <font color=red>A</font color=red> e <font color=red>T</font color=red> a <font color=red>I</font color=red> K</b> :eek:

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
no need for bumping now, there is a reminder now before you post.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=white>bless</font color=white> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=red>U</font color=red><font color=white>S</font color=white><font color=blue>A</font color=blue>

Magic_Robertson

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2002
with all due respect, these boards are huge!

searching for an answer takes along time,
at my main forums witch i goto everyday (www.gpforums.co.nz)
i can search for a subject and get maybe 10 threads in my search list,

in here i do a search and get 100!!

yes im a n00b to these forums, but im no n00b to forums in gerneral,

i may not ask for help often, but i do know that sometimes its hard to search in huge boards such as these.

i do know that for a mod, or even a tech helper, it can be very annoying fixing the same problem every week, but you have to look at it like a n00b dose,

with huge forums it can be hard to find a subject.

my advice is to have a faq thread in each of the tech help forums for each subject,

just like they did at my main fourms, if theres just one post to fix one problem it wont be as hard to find and use to help fix a problem that person might have.

so if the search part of this forum dont let you search in just one thread i would like to see that changed, so a faq idear could work. :smile:

<font color=red>im a boring old fart and a drunkin bum. </font color=red>

orbz

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
It's on my 2nd page so bump.

<i><font color=blue>There is no failure when you believe in success.</font color=blue></i>