Doom 3 Ressurection of evil. Iam stuck :( HELP ME.

Iam at the first biggish demo. The one Guarding the gate to hell i
would think. Hes shooting these things at me. Anyway ive hiot hime
with all i have yet can't seem to kill him.

Tehir are these two gun things shooting blue things on the left and
right behind the demo do they do anything to help me ?

I think they took out the skulls that came though first as i did not
have to kill them ?

Any help.

Paul GoodBar <1@abc.com> wrote:

>Iam at the first biggish demo. The one Guarding the gate to hell i
>would think. Hes shooting these things at me. Anyway ive hiot hime
>with all i have yet can't seem to kill him.
>
>Tehir are these two gun things shooting blue things on the left and
>right behind the demo do they do anything to help me ?
>
>I think they took out the skulls that came though first as i did not
>have to kill them ?
>
>Any help.

Use the gravity gun, grab the blue things and throw them at the demon.
Four or five hits will kill him.

DUUUUUUUUUUUh iam stupid :)

"weretable and the undead chairs" <weretable@were.diningroom> wrote in
message news:vi5j615ts0n11tch05fb1cqig0nbhkl1uo@4ax.com...
> Paul GoodBar <1@abc.com> wrote:
>
>>Iam at the first biggish demo. The one Guarding the gate to hell i
>>would think. Hes shooting these things at me. Anyway ive hiot hime
>>with all i have yet can't seem to kill him.
>>
>>Tehir are these two gun things shooting blue things on the left and
>>right behind the demo do they do anything to help me ?
>>
>>I think they took out the skulls that came though first as i did not
>>have to kill them ?
>>
>>Any help.
>
> Use the gravity gun, grab the blue things and throw them at the demon.
> Four or five hits will kill him.

That is one of the few "puzzles" that you have to figure out in this game. I
just finished it and have to say, however, that it was quite a gratifying
experience for an add-on. Not quite as long as the original, but still quite
involved nevertheless.