Can I multi track with my 410 firewire?

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
August 25, 2004 11:48:26 PM

if so what supporting progam should I use
it was sent with G live delta and reason adapted as well as pro sessions
I am using a g4 titanium powerbook
this is expermental level right now so please no multi hundred dollar
solutions, 50 to 75 $ ones most welcome
Thanks
george
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 12:57:19 AM

George <g.p.gleason@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> if so what supporting progam should I use
> it was sent with G live delta and reason adapted as well as pro sessions
> I am using a g4 titanium powerbook
> this is expermental level right now so please no multi hundred dollar
> solutions, 50 to 75 $ ones most welcome
> Thanks
> george

You could try Deck LE (about $75). There is a trial version too,
so you can try before you buy:
http://www.bias-inc.com/products/deckLe/
August 26, 2004 1:04:52 AM

In article <cgiufg$no9$1@eeyore.INS.cwru.edu>,
sdh7@cwru.edu (Sam Harmon) wrote:

> George <g.p.gleason@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > if so what supporting progam should I use
> > it was sent with G live delta and reason adapted as well as pro sessions
> > I am using a g4 titanium powerbook
> > this is expermental level right now so please no multi hundred dollar
> > solutions, 50 to 75 $ ones most welcome
> > Thanks
> > george
>

> You could try Deck LE (about $75). There is a trial version too,
> so you can try before you buy:
> http://www.bias-inc.com/products/deckLe/

thanks
August 26, 2004 1:14:01 AM

"George" <g.p.gleason@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> this is expermental level right now so please no multi hundred dollar
> solutions, 50 to 75 $ ones most welcome

Have a look at Tracktion, being distributed by Mackie.

http://www.mackie.com/products/tracktion/

I've used it a bit and like it. It's different in perspective from "normal"
DAW software like Logic or Sonar or Cubase. But it's definitely worth a
look, and you can download a trial copy for free just to see if you like the
interface and so on.

Kent
!