How can I permanently turn on lcd's light on my T720 ?

How can I permanently turn on lcd's light on my T720 ?

I like to use it on my car with a battery-charger.

It's possibile to do this via software (java-application) ?

Thanks

P.S.: sorry for my English...

Nicholas D. Wolfwood

--
"(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run

<Leva IL_PIEDE_DAL_FRENO (e lascia gli underscore nel nome) se vuoi rispondere in privato.>
http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/206life/
1 answer Last reply
More about permanently turn light t720

    ye, it has to do with the charger, i knoe i use a heavy duty charger
    with my t720 and while plugged in, the lights never turn off

    --
    skriblez
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t123014.html

Motorola Light LCD