How can I permanently turn on lcd's light on my T720 ?

Last response: in Brands
May 27, 2004 4:03:52 PM

How can I permanently turn on lcd's light on my T720 ?

I like to use it on my car with a battery-charger.

It's possibile to do this via software (java-application) ?

Thanks

P.S.: sorry for my English...

Nicholas D. Wolfwood

--
"(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run

<Leva IL_PIEDE_DAL_FRENO (e lascia gli underscore nel nome) se vuoi rispondere in privato.>
http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/206life/
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 7:59:01 PM

ye, it has to do with the charger, i knoe i use a heavy duty charger
with my t720 and while plugged in, the lights never turn off

--
skriblez
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t123014.html