i went to dave an busters and it was awsome!!!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

my dad to us there yesterday and i didnt now there was such a neet
place lkie this. a yummy restarant with video games!! they had ske
ball i won somany tickets i got a stuffed spiderman!! the best part
was the dancing games. there was all these girls jumping around it was
awsome!!! i hope they make a totaly nude dance game video to go with
my totaly nude arobic totaly nude yoga and totaly nude gimnastics. i
went to jump on the dance pads but i broke they pad :( my dad says i
cant dance pad again. ;(

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> my dad to us there yesterday and i didnt now there was such a neet
> place lkie this. a yummy restarant with video games!! they had ske
> ball i won somany tickets i got a stuffed spiderman!! the best part

Butter Pants owns

his posts are the only thing to look forward to out of you crabby old
bastards