Ethernet card driver crash after power up

Hello,
i upgraded my computer from win 7 ultimate 32 bit to 64 and when i shut down my computer and power up the local area connecion dont recognize the ethernet card
my ethernet card is 82578 dc gigabit not onboard card
and i installed all the drivers to the ethernet card
could it be my motherboard ? dp55wb?

thanks to all helpers
6 answers Last reply
More about ethernet card driver crash power
  1. If you update the OS from 32 bit to 64 bit, ALL the drivers for your various hardware devices must also be updated to 64 bit too, did you do this?
  2. yes i did and still this is the only drivers that makes probleams with 64 bit
  3. Did you use the Windows default drivers, or get them from the manufacturer's website? The latter is far more preferable because it’s less likely to produce these kinds of problems.
  4. yes i downloaded the drivers from intel website
  5. From here?

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18713&keyword=82578&lang=eng

Does the ethernet card show up under Device Manager->Network Adapters (Window key + R, type “devmgmt.msc” (no quotes), hit enter)? If so, does it have a yellow exclamation mark next to it indicating the driver isn't installed or working properly?
  6. yes i downloaded what you link and it appear green onn device manegar.
    let me explain agian my probleam i can use the internet but every time i shut down my computer the driver dissapear and i cant use it untill i install it agian and its FREAKINGME OUT.
Ask a new question

Read More

LAN Power Up Computers Ethernet Card Networking