ahhhh evil darwinians!!!

How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing it
properly.
15 answers Last reply
More about ahhhh evil darwinians

    "Stone Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing it
    > properly.

    You aint playing it properly. You have to make a squad. Look at the help
    file.

    "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote in

    > "Stone Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing
    >> it properly.
    >
    > You aint playing it properly. You have to make a squad. Look at the
    > help file.

    yeah i've done that, I've made squads and those armour things these red
    darwinians take control of them, the red darwinians not the bug shaped
    virus ones but the darwinian shaped ones have guns my green darwinians
    don't. I assume thats right

    On 03 May 2005 00:11:44 GMT, Stone Monkey
    <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

    >yeah i've done that, I've made squads and those armour things these red
    >darwinians take control of them, the red darwinians not the bug shaped
    >virus ones but the darwinian shaped ones have guns my green darwinians
    >don't. I assume thats right

    I only played the demo a few months back, but from memory the green
    men don't have a role until you give them one. If you turn them into
    soldiers they are red and have guns.

    > "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote in
    >

    >> "Stone Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing
    >>> it properly.
    >>
    >> You aint playing it properly. You have to make a squad. Look at the
    >> help file.
    >>

    > yeah i've done that, I've made squads and those armour things these red
    > darwinians take control of them, the red darwinians not the bug shaped
    > virus ones but the darwinian shaped ones have guns my green darwinians
    > don't. I assume thats right

    Only played the demo - cant remember - sorry. Liked the game though -
    looked pretty addictive. Probably be picking it up soon. Hope someone gives
    you the answer you need.

    "Stone Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing it
    > properly.

    You have to research the Darwinians to give them guns.

    K.K.

    > "Stone Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote in
    >>

    >>> "Stone Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You aint playing it properly. You have to make a squad. Look at
    >>> the help file.
    >>>

    >> yeah i've done that, I've made squads and those armour things these
    >> red darwinians take control of them, the red darwinians not the bug
    >> shaped virus ones but the darwinian shaped ones have guns my green
    >> darwinians don't. I assume thats right
    >
    > Only played the demo - cant remember - sorry. Liked the game though -
    > looked pretty addictive. Probably be picking it up soon. Hope someone
    > gives you the answer you need.

    kre'imir gave me the answer, now im passed it and its still REALLY
    difficult and damn addictive

    Stone Monkey wrote:
    > How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing
    > it properly.

    Forgive my ignorance, but what game are you talking about? I can't figure it
    out.

    On 02 May 2005 23:13:34 GMT, Stone Monkey
    <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
    >How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing it
    >properly.

    You need to use your research options to upgrade the Darwinians. If
    you've not used research at all then you'll be woefully outclassed later
    on :)

    --
    Alfie
    <http://www.delphia.co.uk/>

    "Alfie [UK]" <me@privacy.net> wrote in

    > On 02 May 2005 23:13:34 GMT, Stone Monkey
    > <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
    >>How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing it
    >>properly.
    >
    > You need to use your research options to upgrade the Darwinians. If
    > you've not used research at all then you'll be woefully outclassed later
    > on :)

    yeah i know i only just realised how to research when u first see the evil
    darwinians, im now finding the biosphere really hard

    On 05 May 2005 20:50:22 GMT, Stone Monkey
    <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

    >"Alfie [UK]" <me@privacy.net> wrote in
    >
    >> On 02 May 2005 23:13:34 GMT, Stone Monkey
    >> <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
    >>>How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing it
    >>>properly.
    >>
    >> You need to use your research options to upgrade the Darwinians. If
    >> you've not used research at all then you'll be woefully outclassed later
    >> on :)
    >>

    >yeah i know i only just realised how to research when u first see the evil
    >darwinians, im now finding the biosphere really hard

    You might find that you need to start over if having armed darwinians
    seems essential.

    Which one was the bioshpere... Is that where red darwinians keep
    coming through the portals at you? If you've upgraded the armor at
    least once, then set up 3 of them covering the portal and it won't
    matter if your darwinians are armed.

    "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in

    > Stone Monkey wrote:
    >> How come they get guns and mine don't? or have i just not been plaing
    >> it properly.
    >
    > Forgive my ignorance, but what game are you talking about? I can't
    > figure it out.

    Darwinia

    kevins_news <kevins_news@n0spam.rogers.com> wrote in

    >>yeah i know i only just realised how to research when u first see the
    >>evil darwinians, im now finding the biosphere really hard
    >
    > You might find that you need to start over if having armed darwinians
    > seems essential.
    >
    > Which one was the bioshpere... Is that where red darwinians keep
    > coming through the portals at you? If you've upgraded the armor at
    > least once, then set up 3 of them covering the portal and it won't
    > matter if your darwinians are armed.

    nah i upgraded them fully but the armour seems to be takin ages to upgrade,
    the biosphere is the place where all darwinians are born

    Stone Monkey wrote:

    > Darwinia

    Never heard of it.

    On 06 May 2005 06:55:54 GMT, Stone Monkey
    <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
    >kevins_news <kevins_news@n0spam.rogers.com> wrote in
    >
    >>>yeah i know i only just realised how to research when u first see the
    >>>evil darwinians, im now finding the biosphere really hard
    >>
    >> You might find that you need to start over if having armed darwinians
    >> seems essential.
    >>
    >> Which one was the bioshpere... Is that where red darwinians keep
    >> coming through the portals at you? If you've upgraded the armor at
    >> least once, then set up 3 of them covering the portal and it won't
    >> matter if your darwinians are armed.
    >
    >nah i upgraded them fully but the armour seems to be takin ages to upgrade,
    >the biosphere is the place where all darwinians are born

    1st level armour seems like a waste, particularly on that ant level
    where you first get armour to build, but when you get to 3 and 4 they
    rock :)

    On most levels you will be limited on how far you can upgrade some
    things but you can reach the end with most things on level 3 and a few
    on 4.

    I think it mostly comes down to your own play style as to what order you
    upgrade, for instance if you like to micro-manage upgrade soldiers early
    on use them to protect everything, also upgrade engineers so they can
    collect large numbers of souls and carry them around until you take a
    spawn base.

    --
    Alfie
    <http://www.delphia.co.uk/>

    "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Stone Monkey wrote:
    >
    >> Darwinia
    >
    > Never heard of it.

    http://www.darwinia.co.uk/

    Take a look at the demo Hank. Wierd but strangely addictive...

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games