  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 5:59:12 PM

Just that.... If you're bored try it... fantastic maps and weapons... a
real taste of BF2 coming....

f r e e
--
It takes big balls to ride Superbike fast, not always big muscles! (Yukio
Kagayama)

More about : bf1941 desert combat soo fun

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 10:11:34 PM

>Just that.... If you're bored try it... fantastic maps and weapons... a
>real taste of BF2 coming....

Sure it's fun, however it seems to me that Battlefield 2 = Battlefield
1942 + desert combat mod.

So I avoid played too much with Desert combat to not be bored by BF 2
;-)
May 4, 2005 2:43:28 AM

On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:11:34 +0200, David Ducassou <d@d.fr> wrote:

>Sure it's fun, however it seems to me that Battlefield 2 = Battlefield
>1942 + desert combat mod.

You haven't watched the various BF2 movies doing the rounds then.
May 4, 2005 4:44:35 AM

"David Ducassou" <d@d.fr> escribió en el mensaje
news:o j8f7112sm8ulsk6jk6bu7ad935t3sdd99@4ax.com...

>>Just that.... If you're bored try it... fantastic maps and weapons... a
>>real taste of BF2 coming....
>
> Sure it's fun, however it seems to me that Battlefield 2 = Battlefield
> 1942 + desert combat mod.
>
> So I avoid played too much with Desert combat to not be bored by BF 2
> ;-)

CLEVER HAHAHA, but im already bored right now, no games interest me hehheee