BF1941 Desert Combat soo much fun

Just that.... If you're bored try it... fantastic maps and weapons... a
real taste of BF2 coming....

f r e e
--
It takes big balls to ride Superbike fast, not always big muscles! (Yukio
Kagayama)

    >Just that.... If you're bored try it... fantastic maps and weapons... a
    >real taste of BF2 coming....

    Sure it's fun, however it seems to me that Battlefield 2 = Battlefield
    1942 + desert combat mod.

    So I avoid played too much with Desert combat to not be bored by BF 2
    ;-)

    On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:11:34 +0200, David Ducassou <d@d.fr> wrote:

    >Sure it's fun, however it seems to me that Battlefield 2 = Battlefield
    >1942 + desert combat mod.

    You haven't watched the various BF2 movies doing the rounds then.

    "David Ducassou" <d@d.fr> escribió en el mensaje

    >>Just that.... If you're bored try it... fantastic maps and weapons... a
    >>real taste of BF2 coming....
    >
    > Sure it's fun, however it seems to me that Battlefield 2 = Battlefield
    > 1942 + desert combat mod.
    >
    > So I avoid played too much with Desert combat to not be bored by BF 2
    > ;-)

    CLEVER HAHAHA, but im already bored right now, no games interest me hehheee

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games